Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! (59653 Views)

Deleted / Have U Tried This Mtn Promo? / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by peteonline: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Now it takes only a simple subscription dial to make free calls and browse free with your MTN SIM Cards! Its not a cheat mind you, this is legal as far as we can tell. What you only need to do is to dial these simple numbers to get rolled in, and then thank me later smiley

It’s working on all MTN sim card

==> *567*3*8#
50 naira will b deducted n u will b given freee call for 1 week,u will b given 9 minutes everyday till d end of dat week

==> *567*3*7#

75 naira will b deducted n u will b given freee call for 1 week,u will b given 15 minutes everyday till d end of dat week

==> *567*3*6# 100 naira will b deducted n u will b given freee call for 1 week,u will b given 39 minutes everyday till d end of dat week

==> *567*3*5*2#
200 naira will b deducted n u will b given freee call for 1 week,u will b given 2 hours everyday till d end of dat week
. .

==> *567*3*5*1#
dis is 4 a day only,40 naira will b deducted n u will b given 2 hours 4 1 day

==> *567*3*4*2#
250 naira n u will call unlimited for 1 week
==>

*567*3*4*1#
This 1 also is...
Source: http://mymobnet.com/make-free-calls-and-browse-free-with-this-mtn-codes/

Thank me because it really works! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2015
peteonline:

Source: http://mymobnet.com/make-free-calls-and-browse-free-with-this-mtn-codes/

Nothing special about it because you pay for bundle minutes so It's not free. Imagine paying N75 for about 12 mins compared to when it was launched
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by eleko1: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Wayo.com

1 Like

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by pet4ril(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Very true. ..thanks am presently rocking the #250 unlimited calls kiss kiss kiss
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Emeka71(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Doesn't make sense because I will pay and they still want to apportion how I will make calls for what I paid for.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by kolsrah(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2015
To all network or just mtn?

peteonline:

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by wolero7(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Not working anymore. Mtn shaaa!
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by iamderrick(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
i did d #50 buck own nd it told me 7 mins, 7sms nd whatsapp for 1 day how come u said its one week??
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Cmelz: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Scionjoe sup
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Dgunnerz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
pet4ril:
Very true. ..thanks am presently rocking the #250 unlimited calls kiss kiss kiss
Am still expecting your call... Lol. .
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by juitar(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
It was working b4,I tink they've stoped it,no longer working 4me again

1 Like

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Fashrobbin(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
peteonline:

blocked this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by dizzydane(f): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
;DMTN would only allow cheats work on their services if a stranger can beat Mr IBu in a stupidish or mumulish role in nollywood
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by CharlyNick: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is not free na @op..... You pay for it and get according to your plan
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
pet4ril:
call me with it..
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by abesky(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Only work for a week after I couldn't subscribe for it again
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Kennywills7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
When i checked d description for *567*3*4*2#
#500 was wot i saw as d subscription fee and it last for only three days and its not unlimited either
or does it work differently from d description?
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by peteonline: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
kolsrah:
To all network or just mtn?

Its only MTN to MTN
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by peteonline: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
I guess MTN let it work for one week as a publicity stunt. But people claim it still works, even now.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by yoged(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2015
*567*3*4*2#
. I did this and it works for me.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Defcon1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
yoged:
*567*3*4*2#
. I did this and it works for me.
i used the exactly the same code today, but they gave me an entirely different plan .... 'pay N250 for N750 bundle.
How come?
Is it the same as the 7-day unlimited free call??

1 Like

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by darlingnuel(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Defcon1:

i used the exactly the same code today, but they gave me an entirely different plan .... 'pay N250 for N750 bundle.
How come?
Is it the same as the 7-day unlimited free call??
It's a bloody 3-day plan: 750 naira for calls to all networks + browsing. The guy above hve just ensnared me into MTN scamming
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by binsidi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Nothing special about it because you pay for bundle minutes so It's not free. Imagine paying N75 for about 12 mins compared to when it was launched
harbitual dan son banza
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Advans(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'll advice everyone to desist frm ds mtn hiden scam called bundle. they av reviewed all d packages n none of them is reasonable
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by smsshola(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
peteonline:

@Op is like dey av stop d code, cos I tried it today using the 250 code and I got a reply my account has bn credited wt 750 to last 3days.

1 Like

Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
binsidi:
harbitual dan son banza
What is the meaning of that?
Re: Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! by ComMent: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
peteonline:

Sorry, what country are you commenting from? Cos mine is showing "UNKNOWN APPLICATION"

Help clarify that if you're in Nigeria.
Thanks cheesy lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Slashes Data Prices, Unveils Incentives For New Customers / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.