Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Becomes Oracle Database Certified – Quick Steps - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Becomes Oracle Database Certified – Quick Steps (1042 Views)

Oracle Database 1Z0-071 Pdf Dump / UTME 2017 Candidates Get Database Questions For In Dependence FREE..MAXIMIZE IT / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becomes Oracle Database Certified – Quick Steps by prikshitv: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Oracle Training and certification has always been a polarized issue among IT circles, however one thing is for sure that being Oracle OCA & OCP 11g training and certification holder will never go useless in you profile. It will definitely give you an added edge over your competition in the job market and among your peers those who are competing for the same database administration position that you are aiming for. Needless to say that Oracle 11g Certification or newly released Oracle 12c Certification, provides hiring managers a clear and accurate measure of your technical capabilities and validate you technical abilities in your particular domain.

India has been off lately established as an education and IT training hub in the world. One may achieve IT trainings and certifications at half the price of UK or US with the same world-class facilities and qualities. Oracle training in Delhi is gaining hype among technical circles as a most appropriate method to attain Oracle 12c Certification or the earlier ones like 11g technologies.

Oracle 12c Certification in Gurgaon displays and validates correct measure of your technical abilities, besides giving you an advantage over other who are competing in the industry for the similar positions as you are.

Let us see few steps to become Oracle Database Certification:

Associate Certification – Associate level certification is the first step towards attaining Oracle. You need to pass two tests to become an Oracle Certified associate – OCA. Upon attaining this qualification, you may get job as a team member or application developer. To achieve the OCA certification i.e. associate certification you have to pass anyone of the three exams, upon which only you may attain - Oracle Database 11g: Administration I.

To begin with the initial Steps is to take one of the following training courses and pass the exam:

Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals 1Z0-061 - SQL Fundamentals exam investigate the ability of an IT professional to create, maintain, retrieve and edit data in a database. You primarily need to have a fundamental knowledge of database administration and conceptual knowledge such as relational database basic. It is required to understand and use SQL as the test requires demonstrating your SQL programming skills.

Oracle Database SQL Expert 1Z0-047 – Oracle 11g is an upgraded technology from Oracle 9i SQL. Precisely, it is an advanced version of Oracle9i SQL. You need to attain high understanding of database object, system-level queries, control privileges etc. To answer the queries you need to have in-depth understanding of SQL and real-world application knowledge of the concepts, just memorizing of answers would not serve the purpose. In case, you already have experience in database administration you definitely get and added edge in the test.

Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I 1Z0-051

Being an improved and enhanced version of – Introduction to Oracle 9i SQL test the content in this course is advanced and includes set and conditional operators, generally absent in the older version. It is always better to learn newer technology instead of the older versions.

Second Step - Oracle Database 11g: Administration I 1Z0-052

This exam checks your knowledge on how to set up database environments and secure Oracle instances in any networking environment. Also, you need to be equipped with other concepts to pass this exam which include – understanding of database backup and recovery, Oracle Database Architecture and configuration of security. In order to answer these questions you require application of concepts again just memorizing of the information will not get you anywhere.

Achieving the Professional Certification

Attaining Oracle certification validates your skills of managing large databases and developing large scale database applications. You need to take Oracle Training in any mode that suits you such as – instructor led classroom, Live Online in order to pass the exam. Below are the needed steps:
 Prerequisite – OCA certification is a pre-requisite for this program
 Taking an Exam
 Submission of a course that is already completed
 Final exam in the OCP certification process - Oracle Database 11g: Administration II 1Z0-053
 Submission of a Course Completion Form

To summarize it can be said that Oracle Certified Database Administrators have the potential and knowledge to run database at various hierarchical levels. Although, unaware people may argue that being certified is of little importance because of the process that involves memorization of theoretical concepts and taking MCQs. However, the fact is that hiring managers and potential employers pick-up certified professionals over others and are more easily convinced of your abilities in this domain.

Click Here For More Info:- http://www.articlesbase.com/information-technology-articles/becomes-oracle-database-certified-quick-steps-7336270.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

LASU FMS Dean Who Died Wake Keep Is 2day / Nigeria Institutions With Best Strikers(lols) / I Need Direction To Go To Edo University ,iyamo From Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.