Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Members Of National Assembly Or Members For National Waste Of Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of National Assembly Or Members For National Waste Of Funds (677 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Members Of National Assembly Or Members For National Waste Of Funds by trulyopal(f): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
As i was casually driving to office this morning, i couldnt help but notice a VERY FLASHY car, with the plate number MHR (member house of repesentatives-federal). The driver was cruising around with gusto and arrogance, while the fellow pure water, news vendor, recharge card boys were gaping.
I couldnt help but ask my self what ENORMOUS duties are the members of the house of reps (both federal and state) performing in this country, that justifies the huge amount of money dispensed on them.The average nigerian teacher/banker/e.t.c is out there working his ass off to justify his salary while some lazy individuals that call themselves politicians are luxuriating in free money.
to the best of my knowledge all those supposed representatives are only good for;
1) Making noise when an honest/hard working citizen is attempting to do something positive 4 d nation.
2) Making noise when the presidency denies them N3milion furniture allowance,or refuses to give them yet another new car.
3) Collecting BAGCO BAGS to endorse tenure elongation or such.
abeg, i may b wrong but can some1 tell me d huge amount of national duties these ppl are performing that justifies the riches dished out to them angry
Re: Members Of National Assembly Or Members For National Waste Of Funds by Pataki: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
Other than sit down and allocate contracts within themselves, I also ask myself what do these rogues in Abuja do for the nation?? How are they helping in alleviating the suffering of Nigerians on the street?

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes Sam Egwu’s Country Home / Rigging A Good President Into Office. / Yaradua Is Guilty Of Genocide In Ijaw Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.