Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste (637 Views)

Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste by love2nicee: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arrested!!!

A 39-year-old man, Chamberlin Ojoko from Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA, Imo State, allegedly gave his pregnant girlfriend, Chinonye Ella, 25, a local abortion concoc¬tion

The concoction caused fatal adverse reaction that resulted in her death on July 20, 2015. Like some¬one acting out a well-scripted plan, Ojoko was alleged to have calmly gone home to borrow a shovel from his brother, Pastor Sopuruchi and buried the corpse of the deceased girlfriend in a shallow grave, which he dug at the back of an uncompleted building owned by one Dr Maduakolam Ukaegbu, a kinsman.

“On July 20, 2015, I took my. girlfriend to an uncom¬pleted building around6:30pm. My girlfriend took the herbal medicine, but later she started writhing in pain. Then she died. I ran to my house and took a shovel; I carried her body to the side of the building. I dug the ground and buried her in a shallow grave.”

Believing in his heart that he had covered his deed like Cain, who killed his brother Abel, Ojoko re¬turned to Port Harcourt, to the warm embrace of his unsuspecting and pregnant wife. But unknown to him, a certain little girl had seen him carry out the dead body of Chinonye, and dump it in the grave he dug.

The little girl later told the owner of the building about the horrific crime she saw. After the shock of the revelation wore off, Dr. Ukaegbu ran to the Ezinihitte police station to report what he was told by the girl.

The police station contacted the Head of the Homicide Unit at the Imo State headquarters in Owerri, Supol Inno¬cent Obi, who led his men, Pastor Sopuruchi Ojoko (brother of the suspect) and Dr. Ukaegbu, to Port Harcourt, where Chamberlain Ojoko was arrested.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/man-who-buried-girlfriend-after-she-died-from-a-failed-abortion-has-been-arrested.html

Re: Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste by anilove84(f): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste by trapQ: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
castrate him, skin him alive, then bury him. wicked man.

but women have suffered, if he wasn't caught, his pregnant wife wouldn't have known she was married to a killer.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste by deewhone(f): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2015
The heart of man is wicked!
Re: Man Who Buried Girlfriend After She Died From A Failed Abortion Has Been Arreste by SUPOL(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
After d reggae play d blues..

Na d blues e dey dance so...

Kai secret sin no good oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Sapele Bishop Godday Was Kidnapped And Somethin Happened -read / Unclad Man Arrested After Falling Through Ceiling Of Fast-food Restaurant / Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.