Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria (2574 Views)

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Mystery Shopping And Customer Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by agina22(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
I know what is going on in your mind! What is Mystery Shopping? Did I guess right? May be or maybe not. I was just like you some months ago, seeking information, attending seminars and trying to make a living off the internet. I actually attended a seminar because I wanted to learn about Internet Real Estate; but after the seminar I went home and started researching on other things and Voila! I got a job; I was employed as a part time worker. That is how I became a mystery shopper.

Now what is Mystery Shopping? You may ask. Mystery Shopping is a process whereby Individuals like you and me are sent to Companies or Organization to pose as a customer in order to evaluate services offered by that Organization. Have you ever been in a situation whereby you go out to a Hotel and the attendant there does not have courtesy enough even to say good morning to you? Or he talks to you in a manner that you do not like; or is unable to present the Companies’ product and services in an understandable way. How did you feel at that? I guess you were embarrassed. Mystery Shopping aims to curb abnormalities in a working environment without anybody being hurt or loosing his/her job. Let me say it is a method that is being employed to help employees to present themselves in an appropriate manner to their customers. I hope you are catching the drift; are you?

Mystery Shopping jobs are very flexible and easy to carry out. You work at the time that is convenient for you. It is a job that is open to everyone; Students, Graduates, Mothers etc. As a mystery shopper, you are assigned a task; depending on the project at hand at that particular moment. The Company that I work with is having a huge project that will run till the end of this year; they are evaluating IT Centers where Professional exams are being written. If a center is assigned to you, you will be given instructions on how to carry out your task. Normally, these exams cost a lot of money but you will be writing it for free and you will be paid for writing it. When you are given a job, an email is sent to you or sometimes a text message as the case may be. You log into your account on the Companies’ site and then you find the name of the IT Center you will be visiting. You will be required to observe things like the Cleanliness of the environment, the friendliness of the employee, the kind of systems that is being used etc. After the visit, you then log in to your account and insert your visit report which should be about 1600 words and then you fill your questionnaire and send it to the Company over the internet and that’s it. You will be paid via your domiciliary account. Your report should be clear, concise and straight to the point.
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by harqinhola(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Please I need information about the company.I would like to be a mystery chopper too.
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by housefosogis(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
please am interesetd in this too. kindly send mail to aminuife2012@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by Preti81(f): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2013
i will like to be part of dis send detail to my mail akinola.bukky@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by myike2(m): 3:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Please send me more information on myike2@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by delaruh(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2013
Please I am interested here is my email delaruhcoded@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by Allikola(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2013
I'm interested, here is my email - kazeemalli@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by johnnobles: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2013
how do i source for company. i think i need full details of this, please full details, johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk or alternatively give us the details here for the beneficial of everybody
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
Am also interested. Nigerwide08@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by orekayode: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
TAH, Sounds too good to be true, Naija isnt that developed yet tongue
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by afortress(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
tell me more a(dot)fortress(at)ovi(dot)com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by interbiz2(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
Is it still open? Need it too whether where u mystery shop or any other firm. Send info to; modeygloria@gmail.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by fideco: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ Orekayode you re right, mystery shopping is not done in Nigeria. We hav not being able to get a legitimate paid survey here talk more of mystery shopping.
I do online paid surveys and receive ma money in Nigeria. U can only do mystery shopping if u re in US, UK or Canada.
If u want to get paid $3 - $75 for ur opinions taking paid surveys. www.dexy-home-biz dot webs dot com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by Jbrain88: 2:46am On Apr 21, 2013
Y wil sum plp jst cum on nairaland n paste wat dey wont finish,or u want us 2 start pushin u wit our mail adresses,abeg if u no fit finish wetin u start no start at all.
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by favoured100: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2013
am interested jaf4love@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by tador(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Please we need details.
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by Jbrain88: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yes we need details
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by winzy(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2013
Am interested, send to ugwu_anthony@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by 2sexyus: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Thank you. I think it is high time I resume my post as the business section sweeper by helping to save people from the pit falls of scam.

If you are wise, take the advice of orekayode...

This thing does work only in the US and Naija is not welcomed
orekayode: TAH, Sounds too good to be true, Naija isnt that developed yet tongue
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by amanatulah(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
orekayode: TAH, Sounds too good to be true, Naija isnt that developed yet tongue

same view with you8-)
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by all4info: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

Whether you believe it or not, I have been paid several times on Mystery shooping Jobs here in Naija, Don't mind those that are not Informed to deceive you that you can't take part in mystery shopping jobs.

For Full Details on How i get paid as a Mystery shopper here in Nigeria;

Visit: http://www.mysteryshoppernigeria..com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by BestmanNnamdi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
please bro, i need d information on how to become one.....sabnwanne@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by Trut(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
To good to be true, i don't believe this TURENCHI.
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by 222Martins(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
The last time i checked,..AWOOF still dey PURGE!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by 2sexyus: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
You just an information marketer... PERIOD!
all4info: Hello Nairalanders,

Whether you believe it or not, I have been paid several times on Mystery shooping Jobs here in Naija, Don't mind those that are not Informed to deceive you that you can't take part in mystery shopping jobs.

For Full Details on How i get paid as a Mystery shopper here in Nigeria;

Visit: http://www.mysteryshoppernigeria..com
Re: Have You Heard Of Mystery Shopping? A New Way To Make Money In Nigeria by jom28gy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
How do I get connected to this?

25mil: Filling Station? Bottle Water Company? 15 Rooms Hotel ? / My Token of Gift For Nairalanders In 2012 / Payoneer Experts In The House