Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence (2119 Views)

Armed Soldiers Storm INEC Office In Rivers Ahead Of Re-run Election (Photos) / About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence (April 2015) / Buhari deployed over 50 heavily armed soldiers to Wike’s residence (April 15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
ort Harcourt – About 50 heavily-armed soldiers mounted a blockade around the family residence of the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,  PDP,  Barr Nyesom Wike as early as 6am today.
Vehicles were thoroughly searched before being allowed to drive through Wipey Junction, a busy intersection close to the family residence.
At about 6:40 am the soldiers were seen emptying sand bags from one of their trucks.
Efforts by Vanguard to take shots was rebuffed by one of the soldiers who appeared like the head of the troop.
Pedestrians were seen raising their hands as they walked pass the soldiers who took strategic positions with their riffles.

Detail later..

http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/H4UFp
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by stanech: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Is wike a boko haram leader?
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by alaoeri: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
What is wike & family afraid of? grin
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by donsteady(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by stanech: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
We must protect our selves from these vampires called apc those guys can play very dangerous politics...

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by doublewisdom: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari the cowardly and certificateless ex General, leave Wike and Rivers State alone. Go and fight Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by moderation2020: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2015
alaoeri:
What is wike & family afraid of? grin

what is this one saying? , y ar u asking questions upside down.? why the soldiers no come ur house, abi Wike tell u say him dey fear? did d op write that anybody is afraid?

dis NL stuff is making so many pple bcom even more stupid than they were b4, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by hinwazaka: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin
And you are happy about this. You remind me of Alistar Wilcox, a member of the parlour on Radio continental 102.3fm. Even as at yesterday, the guy was still backing Amaechi and calling for Wike's head. I thought you would criticise this, and question the direction of the government. I guess, I thought wrong, you have since sold your conscience for a gift from Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by alaoeri: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2015
moderation2020:

what is this one saying? , y ar u asking questions upside down.? why the soldiers no come ur house, abi Wike tell u say him dey fear? did d op write that anybody is afraid?

dis NL stuff is making so many pple bcom even more stupid than they were b4, nonsense
Mumuism is worrying you if you don't grab the sarcasm besides when same military men were stationed at bourdillon close to Tinubu's house few days to the last general election, what was your response then? Oponu.
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by moderation2020: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
alaoeri:

Mumuism is worrying you if you don't grab the sarcasm besides when same military men were stationed at bourdillon close to Tinubu's house few days to the last general election, what was your response then? Oponu.
go get a job my friend, does it look like I have ur time?

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by princemillla(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2015
The fact is: if you are not hiding anything, u av no reason to be afraid.
Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by alaoeri: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
moderation2020:

go get a job my friend, does it look like I have ur time?
See this dingbat, then why did you have to cross my lane by quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by zik4ever: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please r ead before commenting! Its an old story! While Wike was still a candidate.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by Rad1cal: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin

Why post an old news ? Are you daft ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by dunkem21(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
See Wetin you dey do yourself for NL ..
Nawa o ..

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence by ellabooz(f): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Welcome

(1)

Aregbesola Seeks Replacement For Striking Doctors / Many Secret Things You Didn't Know About New UK Female Prime Minister / Igbos Need Accommodation Not Biafra – Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.