Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix (72653 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Barney11: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lorbish,if he want Mek he ride on top of goat,how e tek concern me!
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by ayindepremier: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
obstead200:
[size=14pt]I am an igbo man. but please say what u know. If u have lived in the north, u will understand the symbolism of riding a camel instead of a horse during the dubar festival.
It is way more difficult to ride a camel than it is to ride a horse. so it is a brave deed for someone of such royal standing.

and..............point of correction; It is true that we igbos generally prosper in our trade in the north. But it is pure fallacy and wishful thinking to believe that we actually colonize or rule over the hausa/fulani in there own land. Na lie!!! They tolerate us because we help their economy by trading. But they, I mean the real elites (not the poor and destitutes) do not regard us as being in their class.They see us as being below them on the social ladder. If an igbo man visits their home (which is very rare by the way) you will testify to what I am saying. [/size]

Weldon Oga ibo,
I have no biz with u and IDFWY!
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by ayindepremier: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lemme have some convo with ur dad... we need to discuss about ur fallen glory and ur new admission at yaba left!
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Adesiji77: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
viickerz:
Is that sanusi or lagbaja

cheesy cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by olaitan9291(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
sweatlana:
This boko haram sponsore
Your comment shows that you are senseless, you write without any proof. be rational.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by ALVA001: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:
JUBILATION??

Well, I am not surprised, Only few Kano people well, coz Sanusi climb she- camel at this 21st Century??

if Sanusi now rides Bentley or Ferrari, Porsche and others, Kano people go run madt be that o!

No wonder Onitsha people dey colonize una for Kano since 1600BC!

well, it's good to be educated
the statements dt gt em killed.
Cant just gt right dia is nt ere (lagos) where we take BS from u.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by AnanseK(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
A camel is a camel whether boy or girl.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by obstead200(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:

Weldon Oga ibo,
I have no biz with u and IDFWY!
speak english please.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Forwetinnah: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Impoverished people hailing the one impoverishing them? Ndi nama!! This is why the almajiri system works so well in the North...their elites always need constant praise singers
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Octaves(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who is the masquerade im the first picture
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
You sound very funny bro. You mean you wore Agbada in Eindhoven, Netherlands? that sound funny to me as I figure out how the white will be looking at you. Africa is blessed with rich culture.

DTaj:

God bless you, brother! Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Emir Mohammed Sanusi II), the erudite, top-notch banker, administrator, orator, well-exposed, brilliant, intelligent financial expert, who in spite of all of these, is completely at home with his culture!

Some nincompoop who are so beholden to Western (European) culture here on Nairaland can never appreciate this issue. Whether Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Idoma, Tiv, Anga, Tarok, Jukun, Igala, Bini, Ibibio, Ika, Birom, etc, I love Nigerians who are proud of their cultures and display it.

I remember wearing an agbada in Eindhoven, Netherlands 15 years ago and curious friends and other Europeans were so genuinely fascinated. They thought a so-called well exposed Nigerian should not be seen wearing anything other than shirt, suits, tie, jeans, etc. Had to educate them and they learned!

Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jubilation
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by amnesty7: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:
JUBILATION??

Well, I am not surprised, Only few Kano people well, coz Sanusi climb she- camel at this 21st Century??

if Sanusi now rides Bentley or Ferrari, Porsche and others, Kano people go run madt be that o!

No wonder Onitsha people dey colonize una for Kano since 1600BC!

well, it's good to be educated
When Sanusi's grandfather went to England in the 1950s, a certain 'educated' person's grandfather was busy being drunk from ogogoro grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by babaireti(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sanusi rode on Jona
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by babaireti(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sanusi rode on 'Jona'
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
why the jubilation now or is it because abokii like to dey fok camel?
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
So Sanusi riding a Carmel is some thing to celebrate Dis people self
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by ameynuJR(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
SaiBuharii:
So? When Aboki pple go get sense ?.

When you southerners stop adopting western people tradition thinking they're civilised
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Boko haram facilitator.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by nellyelitz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
the randy emir that loves everything 'SHE'
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by ogaprime(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
viickerz:
Is that sanusi or lagbaja

Hmmmm....that's sanugbaja
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by ilduce(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why not ride on a 12 years old girl.a better choice i guess wink
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by bmos(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abbeyme:

Lol

Na Sanusi de inside that hijab so? That man has turned traditionalist finish.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Abbeyme: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
well,

bmos:

Na Sanusi de inside that hijab so? That man has turned traditionalist finish.

Its the traditional wear for Durbar...
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by adamskutty(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
kolomax:
longest time bro were you ban or what
no i wasn't ban, i had some issues. But sorry i can't remember who u are.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
The masquerade leader looks like the camel he rides.
Re: Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix by Shymm3x: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Loool.

Are you lot sure these Fulani folks are Africans cos they have more in common with Arabs lol.

The camel jockey right there with big arse rag on his head...yet folks wonder why they act like savages. I just hope the Hausas can stop being slaves to these people and reclaim their lost glory. That will be great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

196 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1728. 306 discharged. 51 deaths / Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.