Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja (24013 Views)

I Would 've Divorce Fmr Gov. Suswam, If Not For Fear Of Unknown-yemisi Suswam / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
she is lucky.... she could have been beaten black and blue by angry traders.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by tuniski: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dannie2015:
It is a sad news she escaped. I ll hav luved her to be Stoned to deatH. Useless woman like her husbnd. I can't wait to see all ds looters go down 6ft walahi.
. U are too bitter. Should nigerians start stoninng people to death non will remain even you. Be guided.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by engr096354: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
modath:

Not a single pleasant news today...

Read her husband battered her in london & felt so sorry for her, not knowing its karma.

&

Why is it that when women perpetrate evil, they take it to heights even men cannot..

Weaker vessels ko, soft canoe ni.. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry Chai!!
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by Barney11: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank God naija don dey wake up.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by francizy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
modath:

Not a single pleasant news today...

Read her husband battered her in london & felt so sorry for her, not knowing its karma.

&

Why is it that when women perpetrate evil, they take it to heights even men cannot..

Weaker vessels ko, soft canoe ni.. undecided

Example? You?
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Keneking:
great
Foolish women, why una no stone am sef.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by copiescopy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Talk true !!!

Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by bummyla(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank You Jesus For Save her! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by bmos(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Good move there... Ilorin people don wake people up... Toyin Saraki is the next follow by Iara Oshiomole, to Sherifat Aregbeshola and finally mama peace of Otuoke. Enough is enough.

No. No. Mama Ituoke first before these other ones. Even though I flew in her Mama Peace aircraft to lagos the other day and the rickety thing no kill me on the way she.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
YOU MEAN YOU FLY AIR PEACE ? YOU GET MIND OOOOOO

bmos:

No. No. Mama Ituoke first before these other ones. Even though I flew in her Mama Peace aircraft to lagos the other day and the rickety thing no kill me on the way she.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by Mbediogu(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Leyemoshood:
One by one they shall be stoned grin

in other news,order your football jerseys https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
The fat black wench of Owerri nko? hehehe. kikikiki.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Good move there... Ilorin people don wake people up... Toyin Saraki is the next follow by Iara Oshiomole, to Sherifat Aregbeshola and finally mama peace of Otuoke. Enough is enough.
but why they always escape mob actions? If na poor man! You will ear he/she was stone to death! People should always plan acurately next time abeg.
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
tuniski:
. U are too bitter. Should nigerians start stoninng people to death non will remain even you. Be guided.
angrysee face of a thief. Ole barawo,waiting igbo people they call am sef. Thief
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by madridguy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Igbo people call am ONYENCHI

johnsonjosbles:
angrysee face of a thief. Ole barawo,waiting igbo people they call am sef. Thief
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Igbo people call am ONYENCHI

thank you onyenchi
Re: Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja by TijaniAbu: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:

For where? I don't know about Oshiomole's wife or Aregbesola's wife but Ilorin people like Saraki's wife Toyin, even those that hate the Saraki name like that woman, she moves around the town without security and the people relate with her freely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Signs Two Bills Into Law / APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.