Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (379 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday October 19th 2015) -WHEN HELP IS VOLUNTEERED

1.Thank you Father for where you started with me,for where I am and for where you are taking me.

2.Thank you Father for sparing my life to witness today.

3.Thank you Father for all your blessings in my life.

4.Father,have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins.

5.Father,let your mercy,that prevails over judgement locate me today,in Jesus name.

6.Father,arise and favour me,for the set time for my favour is NOW!

7.Father,grant unto me unsolicited help and favour, from usual and unusual quarters,today and everyday,in Jesus name.

8.Father,please,
surround me with your favour as with a shield in Jesus name.

9.Father,perfume my life with the aroma of your favour and let men be compelled to assist and favour me.

10.Father,let your goodness and your mercy follow me all the days of my life, in jesus name.

11.Father,let your anointing locate me today, and let me do exploit for you.

12.Father,let your anointing break every yoke of untimely death in my life and family.

13.Father, You know my needs more than I do, please meet all of my needs today.

14.Lord,when you shall come,please, let me still be found in you.

15.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
16.In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Try God This Way... It Is Your Turn For A Breakthrough / Chosen For Laughter / Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.