Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day (2784 Views)

Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Is Actress Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Get Back With Her Hubby? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
The Hoverboard swag is already going viral. As your favorite celebrity and of course those big boy and girls who can afford it are going for it.

The gadget which goes for not less that N150,000 Nigerian Naira is a fancy small gadget or a levitating board used for personal transportation. You Definitely can’t use em’ on Nigerian Roads! Hehe!

Actress Toyin Aimakhu just got herself one of the fancy gadget and she tried to move on it.

Oh well it didn’t go down well as the actress opted to quit.

Her reaction was quite Hilarious and we doubt if she will ever try to move on it again.

Watch the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv7rEXmU8xU

lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by Swegzfreak: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hehehe... Laff don make me piss 4 body
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sugarhugs:
cheesy

lol, yea

lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Her reaction is so funny, I hope one wouldn't end up on a wheelchair because you want to follow trends.

1 Like

Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
michymeg:
Her reaction is so funny, I hope one wouldn't end up on a wheelchair because you want to follow trends.

yeah grin
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
michymeg:
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Swegzfreak:
Hehehe... lalasticlala, Seun Laff don make me piss 4 body

lol, yeah
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by Dolazee(f): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by homesteady(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
I didn't know she was the one.
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
homesteady:

lalasticlala, Seun I didn't know she was the one.
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by axortedbabe(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Follow follow with this her chopstick legs
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
axortedbabe:

lol
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
wapmingle:

lol, yeah
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by Haywhymido(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
leave her, when she break them. She go learn
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Haywhymido:
leave her, when she break them. She go learn
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by wapmingle: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by mekzyjoe(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2015
wapmingle:
lalasticlala, Seun
Y una day call lala n seun undecided undecided.. because of wat? Hoverboad
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
lol!
Re: Lol:this Video Of Toyin Aimakhu Trying To Ride A Hoverboard Will Make Your Day by BiitchAmMe: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

Registration For 2016 Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom Is On... / Moment When Big Brothers Contestant Had S E X On Live Camera (photos And Video ) / Nigerians And Black Americans Fight Over Egusi Soup On Instagram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.