Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) (33385 Views)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by jonhemma11: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal were pictured together after the Body of Benchers meeting held at the Supreme Court Complex Abuja on Monday.

Bros make you kill yourself because of politics.No permanent enemy or friend as far as the game of politics is concerned

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/caption-these-photos-of-governors-wike.html

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by kaywhynoni: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
I only saw two Big head and tanker loaded stomach tongue

Modified:
So I'm FTC...,dancing EGEBE

in that case if you are an upcoming artist based in lagos, I'm given out free studio session to record a track for you....FREE. Just Pm me.....since Seun don't give out price for FTC. I decide to give out my own price to my fellow nairalanders.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by femidejulius(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wait a minute... Wicked is a lawyer? Sorry I mean Wike. N he helped create so many problems before the election with the help of the 'no longer powerful' I actually thought he is a trained tout.

Anyway, all I see is two politicians who knows how to deceive their people. One of them is more decent but not really clean ,the other is more of a tout turned (fake) gentleman who bit d finger dt fed him n he is Mama Pis son in whom she is well pleased.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by Orjioorji(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
politics without bitterness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by permsec: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
APC and violence sha!

Tambuwal seems to be in a quarrel mood.

I wonder how many cold water starch dem use for dat man agbada.

14 Likes

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by omenka(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wike's always looking like some sort of NURTW Chairman.

7 Likes

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by kossyablaze(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai see their mouths

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by jonhemma11: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
Chai see their mouths
lol
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by onoikenna: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
No permanent enemy in politics.Minors in the society don't know that these politicians dine together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by Dannyset(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fight for the betterment of Nigeria, and not Politicians. They are always friends. They only fight on Media.
To even tell you, Lai and Metuh may be the best of friends till now.

8 Likes

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by damton(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
This what they call EXECUTIVE argument.

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by ITSaWRAPPP: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
PoliTRICKS

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below. Let's dress you for your dream job, wedding, interviews and special events
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by CR77(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
kaywhynoni:
I only saw two Big head and tanker loaded stomach tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by DickDastardly(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool
The morticians and undertakers perfecting Amaechi's funeral cool cool

Quote me anywhere

7 Likes

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by Guyman02: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
How to defeat Boko Haram and ISIS; this how Russia does it.
You can see the MI-24 HIND helicopter which doesnt spare any terrorists.
PMB should seek help from Russia not America that created Alqaida in Afghanistan and ISIS which Boko Haram is affiliated to in Syria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by godoluwa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
xo?
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by Sijo01(f): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
How's this news? Were they suppose to fight, ignore or eye each others like two busy body house wives?
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
"But iNever for one see Gov Wike attend Federal Executive meeting on Wednesdays except his deputy?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by thefakestan: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
So wetin make we do?

ThefakeStan
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Politicians no dey send you na o
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by mrjangaweed: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
omenka:
Wike's always looking like some sort of NURTW Chairman.

idemmili tigbuo nna i ebea
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by fratermathy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Politics: A Game of Permanent Interests!
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by deebsman1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
That Tambuwa sef, whats he even doing for his people in Sokoto.
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by donephi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
mrjangaweed:

idemmili tigbuo nna i ebea
grin
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by moshino(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
NL ignorant politicians will rave, rant, swear and curse each other daily, based on APC/PDP dichotomy, but these polithiefcians will will argue in public during the day, and drink wine and pepper-soup together while frolicking with half-naked, young, light-skinned gals at night.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by merits(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ngeneukwenu what is happening here? Is tambuwal returning to pdp?
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by Flye: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
My problem is about the tribal/religion bigots who plays politic with tribalism, the politicians plays with their mind and the bigot takes a stand immediately as if it will benefit them.

Their tribal man they are fighting for did not even do anything tangible for their tribe and village yet they keep fighting for selfish politicians.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2015

Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by JonCina(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
This one way police orderly plenty pass the main people.
I hope Politicians no hijack am!
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by gomina001: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sir Alfred Marshall don talk am 'Politicians are noting but a game player' they Fight for power today, tomorrow na dem be best of Friends
Re: Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) by yomalex(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.