Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Confabee Connect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confabee Connect (1955 Views)

U-CONNECT RECRUITS CALL CENTRE AGENTS / Careers@u-connect-ng.com (graduate Trainee) / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confabee Connect by Temmiey(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
Guys please, am a bit confuse over this confabee connect of a thing. I applied on line when they advertise for marketing executive but while awaiting a possible call for interview,a mail was sent to me by them asking me to either accept or reject the offer. Well I accepted the offer then they sent anotherb mail to me concerning their mode of operation,which combine both Starcoms and Visat fone on the same platform. The condition of job is only based on commission and no salary and again,am suppose to pay 2000 naira for an initial subscription,although refundable upon confirmation. my question is that; could this be a 419 stuff orr is it real and legitimate business?please if there is any body that heard about them,should please enlighten me more. Kudos to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Ibadan / Latest Information On Inec Tests And Other Info / Making Money From Facebook. (blackhat Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.