Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges (37207 Views)

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Stepmother And 2 Teachers To Die By Hanging In Edo For Killing A Baby For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by emperorzz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Their young girls are prostituting abroad while the old ones are arm dealers.... na wa oo
u re having fun by spreading hurtful words...and u are proud about it...sorry friend...u have it worse.

..and @thread.. God knos au to disgrace d wicked. Old andd young.
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Dajugba: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
superior1:

Liar!!!!!

Bro Me self don they doubt u. So you be her customer ehn, How much you take they buy from her hand when you they call her liar?

1 Like

Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Fxwarrior: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
tollytexy:
Can u imagine someone's grandmother selling ammos and cartridges? I wonder what she sold when she was young..Bombs and nuclear weapons grin grin grin + first to comment since 2006 hehehe

But why would mama be doing this nah?
She doesn't know what they do with it? Like seriously.

Mama but why?
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by agitator: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
:good_1:
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Too bad she ll end her days in prison. Karma has paid her back in own evil coin.
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
In America people's grandmother and grandfather sell guns, ammos, catridges, pistols etc. So? The little difference is our gun laws.

tollytexy:
Can u imagine someone's grandmother selling ammos and cartridges? I wonder what she sold when she was young..Bombs and nuclear weapons grin grin grin + first to comment since 2006 hehehe
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by sugarvallly(f): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
That must be Oshiomoles mother grin cool

Kenekiiiiiiiiiiiiingoooooooooohhhhhhh!!!

ozwo
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by tollytexy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
MadCow1:

Putting her offense into perspective; Hunters do buy shells for their guns and it's legal.

Maybe she didn't have a permit to deal ammo.

Shoro niyen? Lol
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by omogin(f): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
I sorry for Bini children.
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by j4sure(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
eeyah
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jerrick:
80-year-old woman? Why can't she just die?

She has a black heart.That's y God left her to be disgraced at this old age before dying
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by victor19ja(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ruins woman grin
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by DjAndroid: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
tollytexy:

You Don really tey for nairaland but you have less than 400 post and only 10 topics.
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by sabi99(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
old mama y naaa, u can still repent and go to heaven.......please no much time on ur side mAma repent please.........sobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Young4jose: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Their young girls are prostituting abroad while the old ones are arm dealers.... na wa oo
. Y must U tribalise every news.......? U're one of those dat coursing problem in Naija....! #slowpoke like U#
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by lilmizwierd(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
adeaks:
Why should she have to be selling stuff like this at 80 years? Where are her children and grandchildren? If they are taking good care of her she won't be selling cartridges to criminals. She wouldn't even be anywhere near them. If the children are responsible there is no way they won't know that their aged mother is committing a crime.
And It is very possible that this woman has well to do kids in the city who have neglected and refused to take care of their mother. May God never let my Mum be like this.
Before you come to conclusion a Woman who sells catridges has zero or no time to take care of her children so every man to his own vice
That aside this woman just entered guisness book of record o cheesy cheesy cheesy
When will it be my turn tongue tongue
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
switesthart:
And dats how me and my edo friend went to visit his grandmother 125yrs old

As we were walking inside d compound .. Mama waka comot from inside house with pump action .. Throway 3 times
Tuaai Tuaai Tuaai!!

As we comot from wia we run go hide .. He ask her
Zino: maale . Na wetin happen na

Granny: My pikin ..nor fear , d place been too dul .. I just want make area busy small

Anyways ..I have never visited edo state again

I go dye #joke

1 Like

Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by sexxydiva(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
angry God help us
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by sisisioge: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm, they should carefully investigate o cos mama might just be an innocent custodian without knowing what she has in her custody o. Abeg make them hold am softlie! Police and their yeye investigations!
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by sabi99(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mama y naaaah, u still have a like 70yrs more 2 live, u can still repent even inside d prison n make heaven..........
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by chigoizie7(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
adeaks:
Why should she have to be selling stuff like this at 80 years? Where are her children and grandchildren? If they are taking good care of her she won't be selling cartridges to criminals. She wouldn't even be anywhere near them. If the children are responsible there is no way they won't know that their aged mother is committing a crime.
And It is very possible that this woman has well to do kids in the city who have neglected and refused to take care of their mother. May God never let my Mum be like this.

Well, u might be right. But, don't u think that for a "woman" @ this "age", "selling arms", lived a very bad life as a youth or a young chap during her time? Arms dealing is not like a trade of pepper or tomato where every tom,dick and harry can delve into. Haven said this, she might have not trained her kids well, her kids might as well be crime kingpins in their various locations. Even if they are not, most of them must have cut links with their mother because of her bad life style.

it is very rare, infact this is my 1st time of seeing "WOMAN" do something as bad as selling "ARMS" not to talk of a woman that is "80" years. This goes a long way to tell u that she didn't start her bad life today, she be grandma for the game of crime.

1 Like

Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by boolet: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
tollytexy:
Great grandmother sef.
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
porrigeyam:
If una see d speed I use come check name he pass spaceship own grin grin grin

Igbo's sef cheesy
are u normal?
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by tollytexy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
DjAndroid:

You Don really tey for nairaland but you have less than 400 post and only 10 topics.

because i'm only here to read comments lol

1 Like

Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by kestolove95(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ilekeh and kestolove95 food don land
thank u my belle don full I knw chop again
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by lifugodwinogar: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2015
mother aiding robber's
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2015
tollytexy:
Hehehe cheesy
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by riczy(m): 5:15am On Oct 20, 2015
Bonapart,wer u ar frm have one common tin perculiar,c ya head lyk basket
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by simdam500(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Ilekeh: Wetin be live cartridges ?

Bullet as gen known...
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by simdam500(m): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2015
ITSaWRAPPP:
The question remains "Who supplies her or has she been manufacuring them" as I doubt if she could have purchased at any amount below her selling price

And to add, I doubt she even know what it is. She could have been a retailer to the consumer without knowing.

In fact my instinct tells me she dunno what it was and the said N250 is true which is the goods that probably generate the highest income for her in her business...

All the same "owo palaba e ti se gi" in other words, she will face the law
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by awayeyebundle: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
All this Edo people self I dey fear una ooo,if no be prostitution e go be kidnapping,or deception,pretender to be innocent of non criminal,the questions is that why is it always Edo people this and that.....the older day my in-law to be say I should go and make enough money before I can do her daughter introduction......after all the money her daughter dey collect for my hands......USELESS CREATURE!
Re: 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges by free37: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.