Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria (86614 Views)

Top Five Churches With Largest Universities In The World Revealed [see List] / What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers / See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
baruzeez:
do i hear u say veterans when it comes to science and engineering. unilorin started its engineering faculty back in 1976.
your kwashiorkor school was founded 1980. so chill do u even know the meaning of veterans.
my broda it is will foolhardy of me to start a FUTO Vs UNILORIN argument because it is like comparing FUOYE to MIT
NOTE: i cant keep quoting people with low exposure and orientation like you. Chairman it is better u leave imo state and take a tour around Nigerian Universities before u start posting gibberish here!!
MUMU if your graduate dey shell and Mobil ours are the one recruiting ya half-baked graduates
PEACE
Deluded bozo's like u is just the people i hate picking up a conversation with, bit, oh well....
The fact that am repping FUTO doesn't mean i stay in imo state fool...
And when it comes to Engineering Unillorin, like seriously, bro when last did u fu**king go for a medical checkup..
FUTO was created for Engineering and Technolgical related courses in the first place....
Recent rankings by COREN ..FUTO comes in second place only behind FUTA, which is a recent development as FUTO has always been first.
Obviously i place UniLag and UNN ahead of Unillorin when it comes to engineering...
Why am i bothering myself with u sef undecided angry
When it comes to the number and quality of engineering courses offerd iN FUTO, Unillorin doesn't even come close,
Unillorin just started chemical engineering in 2009,Metallurgical and Biomedical Engineering in 2011 babies compared to FUTO where those departments all started all or before 1985.
Unillorin doesn't have a petroleum engineering department whereas FUTO'S Is one of the best in the federation, uniport comes close.
The department of polymer engineering is completely alien in unillorin, the reverse is the case with FUTO...
Lol....u really are a clown, u guys just started chemical engineering, u don't have a petroleum engineering department and u say that it's u guys recruiting us multinationals,? SMH, Bro u really need that check up
I Can go on and on..
The school of Engineering Complex in FUTO has been adjuged thd best so far seen in any uni in Nigeria... Dude unillorin may beat FUTO in every other aspect especially ICT,but certainly NOT and NEVER would be in engineering...
I mean, i would even place FUTMINNA waaay before unillorin...
so please back off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by shem4soul: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
oluwadanie1:
To set the records straight, CAMPUS DAILES brings to you the 1st five largest universities in Nigeria.

1) University of Ilorin - 75,000 hectares

2) Obafemi Awolowo University - 13,000 hectares

3) University of Abuja - 11,824 hectares

4) Federal University of Agriculture, abeokuta - 10,000 hectares

5) Ahmadu Bello University - 7,000 hectares.

Source: wikipedia.com

http://www.campusdailies.com/2015/10/see-five-largest-universities-in-nigeria.html?m=1

I just checked Wikipedia now,Unilorin has a land mass of 5000 hectare while Abu has a land mass of 7000 hectare

u can check it ur self https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ilorin
Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Deluded bozo's like u is just the people i hate picking up a conversation with, bit, oh well....
The fact that am repping FUTO doesn't mean i stay in imo state fool...
And when it comes to Engineering Unillorin, like seriously, bro when last did u fu**king go for a medical checkup..
FUTO was created for Engineering and Technolgical related courses in the first place....
Recent rankings by COREN ..FUTO comes in second place only behind FUTA, which is a recent development as FUTO has always been first.
Obviously i place UniLag and UNN ahead of Unillorin when it comes to engineering...
Why am i bothering myself with u sef undecided angry
When it comes to the number and quality of engineering courses offerd iN FUTO, Unillorin doesn't even come close,
Unillorin just started chemical engineering in 2009,Metallurgical and Biomedical Engineering in 2011 babies compared to FUTO where those departments all started all or before 1985.
Unillorin doesn't have a petroleum engineering department whereas FUTO'S Is one of the best in the federation, uniport comes close.
The department of polymer engineering is completely alien in unillorin, the reverse is the case with FUTO...
Lol....u really are a clown, u guys just started chemical engineering, u don't have a petroleum engineering department and u say that it's u guys recruiting us multinationals,? SMH, Bro u really need that check up
I Can go on and on..
The school of Engineering Complex in FUTO has been adjuged thd best so far seen in any uni in Nigeria... Dude unillorin may beat FUTO in every other aspect especially ICT,but certainly NOT and NEVER would be in engineering...
I mean, i would even place FUTMINNA waaay before unillorin...
so please back off
Good one. boss. which department you dhe??

1 Like

Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by ndat(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2017
oluwadanie1:
To set the records straight, CAMPUS DAILES brings to you the 1st five largest universities in Nigeria.

1) University of Ilorin - 75,000 hectares

2) Obafemi Awolowo University - 13,000 hectares

3) University of Abuja - 11,824 hectares

4) Federal University of Agriculture, abeokuta - 10,000 hectares
trashed

5) Ahmadu Bello University - 7,000 hectares.

Source: wikipedia.com

http://www.campusdailies.com/2015/10/see-five-largest-universities-in-nigeria.html?m=1
un
Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
Good one. boss. which department you dhe??
Na MME bro
U?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
SlyCharlie:
Na MME bro U?
MMT boss
Re: See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
MMT boss
I hail. Udo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.