Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is (2760 Views)

Best Epl Midfielder -PROOF- / Ronaldo Voted Best EPL Player Ever / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by jalether(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
who is the best EPL goalkeeper this season

IMO without a doubt its man city's shay given

pfa award btw is a total joke, vander what, pls
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by Utali(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2009
Yeah PFA award is a joke
But My Cech deserves the award,
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by jalether(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2009
Utali that cech statement is another joke right grin
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by blacksta(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2009
who else but peter cech ,
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by allboyz(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2009
@ blacksta, Jalether and Utali . . .i guez you guys are high with HiTV right? or is it sapele holy H2O?

its gotta be Manuel Almunia . . . wink tongue grin grin grin
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by jalether(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2009
@ allboyz u dey craze grin, i no know sey then get hitv for UKgrin

almunia my ***
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by dyabman(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2009
Simply Van der Sar , no more , cool
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by Phony200(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2009
Then the tottenham boy say My Gomes, the liverfool says Reina and the West brom drunk goes "Carson is a hero". And so on,
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by allboyz(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2009
Almunia

@jalether tongue tongue tongue wink
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 03, 2009
though i am a man u fan,but i think is petr cech.man u 4 life
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by Utali(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2009
Action speaks louder than words,
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by Utali(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2009
ezex:

though i am a man u fan,but i think is petr cech.man u 4 life

Ts what im talking 'bout
I might consider visiting a Man U thread, you have proven that Man U still got an Impartial fan grin

I'll keep a Chelsea Fans form for you, I got it on false claim of losing mine
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by FBS: 7:51am On May 04, 2009
Petr Cech or VDS.
Very close IMHO.
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by tocdee(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2009
Petr Cech has had his fair share of good seasons BUT this season, he's been very abysmal bordering on average. Let's face it, if we remove this annoying big-4 mask, we would notice keepers like Harper, Given and Jaskelinen have managed to pull off fantastic saves this season without the odd howlers that Van der Saar, Cech, Alumnia and Reina seem to suffer once in a while.
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by jalether(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2009
tocdee is the only one speaking objectively

others are just been partial, even though m a chelsea fan

i still believe shay given is the best EPL keeper this season

do you know how many goalkeeping errors peter Cech has made

this season alone he is simply not the same Cech pre injury
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by allboyz(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2009
kissAlmunia kiss
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by khanye(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2009
Craig Gordon cool
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by mukina2: 5:36pm On May 05, 2009
The Best Goalkeeper is Paul Scholes.
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by jalether(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2009
muki, u no serious ; cheesy
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by mukina2: 11:22pm On May 06, 2009
He is the best oh grin grin
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by gentle(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2009
Omo na peter cech. Blues till i stop watching football.lol
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by SeXyBoNE: 12:11am On May 18, 2009
VINCENT ENYEAMA

I LOVE THIS GUY
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by praxx(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2009
tocdee:

Petr Cech has had his fair share of good seasons BUT this season, he's been very abysmal bordering on average. Let's face it, if we remove this annoying big-4 mask, we would notice keepers like Harper, Given and Jaskelinen have managed to pull off fantastic saves this season without the odd howlers that Van der Saar, Cech, Alumnia and Reina seem to suffer once in a while.
Unfortunately the best goal keeper in epl is not judged only by the amount of saves you make, but the amount of clean sheets you keep and the amount of goals you net in on the average. i totally agree with you when you say the likes of harper, given and jaskelinen have done well but you have to take into consideration their goal against stats.
am a fan of cech truly, but i think van der sar is the best this season even though he owes a lot to his defenders.
Re: The Best Epl goalkeeper this Season Is by tayoccu(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2009
David "Calamity" James

(1) (Reply)

Maradona's Vuvuzela / 60 Arsene Wenger Favourite Quotes / Bayern Munich Crazy Beer Shower Bundesliga Title Celebration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.