Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69474 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by quickly: 1:43am On Oct 20, 2015
Everybody to ya village. Party is over
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Walexsammy:
Lols
Somebody supporting and opening his shop in Alaba, is there anything bad in it, most of you Yoruba guys with obsession with Lagos, Lagos is not part of Western Nigeria in Nigeria constitution, Lagos is no man land, land for all Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 2:55am On Oct 20, 2015
see these people drooling all over the thread? after all the threats on radio that his followers should start killing people immediately he's arrested. His followers didn't even put up a fight not to talk of killing a fly and they are here seeing a bail which is the legal thing to do as an act of cowardice by the fg and a victory for them. bunch of illiterates!!!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by kingskybox: 3:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by HRich(m): 3:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Lolz. Fear don catch Presido sharp sharp.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by HRich(m): 3:37am On Oct 20, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Buhari with initial gara gara..Anyway thanks for increasing the global popularity of Nnamdi Kanu. You shall be remembered when Biafra is achieved..
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by HRich(m): 3:38am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=39146773][/quote] Yes! Or do you have any problem with that?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by HRich(m): 3:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Chanchit:
I was talking with my igbo friends today andi told dem Nnamdi has been arrested, and they were like "whose Nnamdi Kanu?" I had to start explaining who he was,then it occurred to me that the guy is actually only popular on NL. I was so disappointed.

By the way, I'm not sure this news is true, but I can't wait to ask him which country he's from after his release. Get ready for a shocker. Lmao!
Are you sure you are still alive??
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Ka bar shegu, NK has been put on a leash but they're too blind to see it grin
ExInferis:
Ahap. Sai dai suyi haushi kaman karnuka anan.
One unknown hairless little yap is whom they put their faith in to magically conjure their criminal paradise of Biafra. Funny even the leaders of MASSOB and IPOD abi na IPOB cant stand each other.
nochildsplay:
I endorse biafra.. Igbo hv ur country?...
Yorubas don't need you belive me guy...... We are even trying to drive your race away from SW, especially lagos but you have refused to leave
If not that you and your brothers are bigots, it's your tribe that's crying for biafra not we , so wettin concern us ?
It started concerning us when you biafra god started threatening our tribe with death and mayhem and we stood up #we aint no coward , we are always ready, Hausa/Fulani are always ready too. Only yeebhoes makes noise without action
@bolded ..... An angry man can't be scared at the sametime. You are a confused boy
nochildsplay:
take it hot or cold ..... If another civil war burst and ibo's fail to succeed, your race will be totally wiped off Nigerian soil ...... Talkless of smelling Lagos,
You feel with all the jagons going on about this, your tribe will still live comfortable in a state full of Yoruba and hausa mostly
And why yoruba carry una stupidity for head, it's cos your spoil brat don't know how to talk, well, don't blame him cos you people don't respect your elders at home.
You find little hausa on social media cos they hardly go to school and that's why they do what they know how to do best, as a matter of fact the power is still in their hand
Jaideyone:
see these people drooling all over the thread? after all the threats on radio that his followers should start killing people immediately he's arrested. His followers didn't even put up a fight not to talk of killing a fly and they are here seeing a bail which is the legal thing to do as an act of cowardice by the fg and a victory for them. bunch of illiterates!!!

RichieF27:
EXPLOSIVE!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Biafra – Femi Fani-K
https://www.nairaland.com/2676903/explosive-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-goodbye

How I wish that the Nigerian people had their own Odysseus’ , Achilles’, Agamemnons and Hectors. How I wish they had their own ancient poets and great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Homer who could remind generations to come about our past exploits with their inspiring, compelling and historic prose.

Yet I look at the Nigeria of today and I am not encouraged or inspired. As a matter of fact I am deeply saddened. I see no heroes on the horizon but only questionable pretenders and fallen caricatures that have sold their heritage and destiny for a mess of porridge and that couldn’t give a fig about what history or posterity will say about them or their

Many have asked why I should say such things. Permit me to answer that pertinent question by posing a few of my own.

I start by asking: is this the Nigeria of Murtala Mohammed and Theophilius Yakubu Danjuma? Is this the nation that helped to liberate Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and South Africa?

Is this the nation that restored sanity and stability to Sierra Leone, that brought an end to a civil war in Liberia, that fought so gallantly in Burma and Somalia and that quelled a military coup in Sao Tome and Principe?
Is this the nation whose wealth once knew no bounds and whose middle class once owned the finest cars and properties in London, Paris and New York? Is this the nation whose beautiful people once graced the streets of Belgravia, Chelsea, Hampstead and Knightsbridge?

Is this the country that once nationalized BP and that gave Margaret Thatcher sleepless nights over apartheid South Africa?

Is this the nation that once stood up to the mighty Boers and whose ancestors studied at Oxford and Cambridge as far back as the 1800’s?

Is this the nation whose inhabitants and various ethnic nationalities once ruled vast empires and whose progenitors contributed so much to the traditions, religion and culture of Ancient Egypt?
Is this the country that once fought a bitter and brutal civil war, yet declared ”no victor, no vanquished” and, in the spirit of love, came back as one? Is this the country which has been through thick and thin and yet whose people remained ever so resilient and always put a smile on their faces?

Is this the country where giants once held court and where the greats of old once presided? Where did we go wrong? What has happened to our people and what has afflicted our country? When did our leaders become spineless cowards and deceivers? When did the green white green of our nation’s flag become soiled with human faeces and when was it torn to shreds?

When did we shy away from fighting our own battles and prosecuting our own wars? When did we start bowing our heads in shame as events unfold in our country? When did we start sitting down silently as international newscasters speak about our nation in painful, disdainful, hushed and condescending tones?
What has happened to the ever courageous, ever smiling, ever confident and ever dependable Nigerian who shook the world with his arrogance and confidence and who spoke of his nation with pride and joy?
What has happened to our great army that was once the pride of Africa and that once made us so proud? What has happened to our great intellectuals and our men and women of courage and vision who once, like a collosus, bestrode the world?

What has happened to the stubborn and proud yet warm, friendly and profoundly good people that Nigerians once were? What has happened to the people that were once regarded as the hope of Africa and the pride of every black man on the planet?

Where and when did we go astray? How and when did it all go wrong?

When did we lose our strength, our wealth, our honour and our power? When did we lose our excellence, our confidence, our dignity and our self-respect? When did we become so weak and so helpless? When did we turn into killers, savages and barbarians
When did we become so pitiful that the whole world mocks us and heaps insults on us so easily? When did they start saying that we have ”no serious government”, that we have ”lost control of large portions of our nation” and that we can’t even protect our own children? When did we become incapable of defending our borders and protecting our people?

When did we turn into a laughing stock and a reference point for incompetence, stupidity, cowardice, ignorance, evil, cluelessness and all that is bad to the rest of the world?

When did other nations start giving us lessons on how to fight insurgency and how to prosecute our wars? When did our people start clamouring for foreign armies to enter our land, violate our sovereignty and march on our sacred soil?
When did we start having to ask others to come and solve our local problems? O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. Truly ours is a nation afflicted. She is finished and there is little hope of any form of redemption or resurrection.

The honeymoon is over and the glory has departed. One hundred years of a forced and failed marriage has ended in a bitter yet undeniable divorce. We have lost it all and there is no going back. Those that wish to break up our nation for sport and bring our people to their knees have had their way.

Those that wish to watch us slaughter one another in an orgy of mindless violence and that wish to establish their AFRICOM in our shores will soon be here and we shall be occupied forever
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. I loved Nigeria but now I have stopped believing in her. She is saddled with many different sub- nations that were simply incompatible right from the start.

She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there was none besides them. Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extremists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men.

It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want. Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life.

Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion.

Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.
Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Yet we will eventually take our freedom by force if it is not freely given to us. We shall take it by fire: by the shedding of blood and by our own bleeding if necessary. We will take it by fire and by sacrificing our lives if that is what we are forced to do.

What we will never do is continue to live in perpetual slavery in a nation called Nigeria that is afflicted with feeble rulers and peopled by religious bigots, sexual deviants and bloodthirsty terrorists.

We shall not allow ourselves to be consummed by the weakness and ineptitude of our present-day rulers and the sheer incompetence of those that do not have the courage or the moral authority to crush the beasts that have abducted and enslaved our girls.

I have had enough. I say goodbye Nigeria: give them Biafra; give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 4:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Leopardd:
BY FRANCIS IGATA
ENUGU – Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel, Ikeja, on Saturday, has been granted bail.
[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/241x288xNnamdi-Kanu1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GbzpZVujIt.webp[/img]
Although, he is yet to fulfill his bail conditions.
IPOB’s lawyer, Mr. Egechukwu Obetta lamented that Nnamdi Kanu was put in the same cell with terrorists despite his life threatening health challenges.
He said Kanu is selective to delicacies, adding that he (Kanu) vowed never to eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

However, midway into the chat with his lawyer, a call came in, indicating that Kanu has been granted bail in the sum of N2 million or with surety of N2 million with a civil servant of grade level 16.

Obetta further said that “Last week, the Afenifere threatened to secede but nobody was vilified. I am talking about the recent Olu Falae’s kidnap case. The militants in the Niger Delta has done same.”

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/
Nnamdi got the Zoo where he wanted them to be smiley)). Zoogeria grin Mumu pple wt Adamu president grin The British created the Zoo called Nigeria at a point when most whites sees us as Monkeys......wt baffles me is that............

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Rapture007:

FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!

(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!

(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.

(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc

(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.

(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.

(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways.

(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.

(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!

By Uju Nwokorobia

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Most of you supporting Zoogerian Government on the arrest of KANU the freedom fighter will forever be SLAVE in ur entire life + that of your generation.... ISE ISE ISEEEEEE!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by smudge2079(m): 4:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Who is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by smudge2079(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=39155022][/quote] u mean just like u av always been a slave all ur Lyf?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Just look the 4ucktards the British handed over our economy to..... Now u know y everything is upsidedown in that Zoo, cos what the British created isn't a country but a Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by smudge2079(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Okeikpu:
Most of you supporting Zoogerian Government on the arrest of KANU the freedom fighter will forever be SLAVE in ur entire life + that of your generation.... ISE ISE ISEEEEEE!
u mean just like u av always been a slave all ur Lyf?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2015
smudge2079:
Who is Nnamdi Kanu?
Nna gi grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Okeikpu(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2015
smudge2079:
u mean just like u av always been a slave all ur Lyf?
Do I resemble ur papa
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by belzabull(f): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2015
madcow1, N2million is small? your preferred N200billion.

Saw ur comment yesterday that he should be killed. Tell me exactly whats your problem with this guy?. you even sound more pained than ndi ofe na ndi awusa. nwanem mepe anya gi ofuma'o
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by belzabull(f): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2015
madcow1, obailaila, viz-a-viz Kanus arrest, what ya say??
Rapture007:
FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!
(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!

(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.

(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc

(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.

(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.

(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways. ( Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.

(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!
By Uju Nwokorobia
xtrorse thanks for reproducing this

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by alexlee50: 5:31am On Oct 20, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. They better find a way to tame this man quick.. He seems determined.. undecided..
why should they tame him?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by belzabull(f): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2015
fxseven:
[size=18pt]Once upon a time, there was : [/size]
[size=17pt]Oba of Lagos and the parable of the Lagoon[/size]
[size=16pt]Malam Buhari and the story of dogs and baboon[/size]
[size=15pt]Deji of Akure and the history of sacred crown[/size]
[size=14pt]mohammed junaid and fiery prophesy of bloodshed[/size]
et al
[size=18pt]now i ask Has hate speech become a crime in Nigeria?[/size]
Does anyone have answer(s) to this? yorubastads??
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Mboi: 5:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
His followers are not Boko Haram. They are doing things in accordance with the laws of the land. If they had kept him for more than 3days without taking him to court, then his followers would've protested. Nnamdi Kanu is doing what he's doing accordingly and he has not comitted any crime if not they wouldn't have released him.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by kingzizzy: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2015
4stylz:

Which zoo are you living in? The zoo ur forefather's grew up in or what?

The zoo founded by the Zookeeper called Lugard in 1914
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Mboi:

His followers are not Boko Haram. They are doing things in accordance with the laws of the land. If they had kept him for more than 3days without taking him to court, then his followers would've protested. Nnamdi Kanu is doing what he's doing accordingly and he has not comitted any crime if not they wouldn't have released him.
oh shut upcheesy when he was issuing threats on radio he didn't tell his zombies to wait for 3days. he said start killing people immediately they arrest me. bunch of clowns
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Jaideyone(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2015
xtrorse:

so quoted me to make me read that long piece of crap by the crackhead Fani kayode? Fail!!! Biafra will not be realised by the Ibos threatening the rest of the country. if your chief clown goes back on that radio and continues issuing threats he will be arrested and charged to court
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by san316(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
See foolish people. He had to pay 2m to be bailed. He only benefited from the dividend of democracy. You guys could hv cause to boast if this were a military regime which i doubt if you'd hv d guts to even say anything.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Walexsammy(m): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Rayhut:

Somebody supporting and opening his shop in Alaba, is there anything bad in it, most of you Yoruba guys with obsession with Lagos, Lagos is not part of Western Nigeria in Nigeria constitution, Lagos is no man land, land for all Nigerians
jst as onitsha is No man's land abi? Ego like u...if lagoos is no man's land, why haven't u taken ur protest there? Ewu
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by LastSurvivor: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Tank u zoo Nigeria for making Mazi Nnamdi Kanu more popular. as for Uwazuruike, he is pained that the small boy is has taken the struggle global..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Walexsammy(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Rayhut:

Guy, let the truth be told, you guys Yoruba fear Igbo people die, how come in all social media na Yoruba carry this matter for head pass, You always shout Lagos as if you don't know that Lagos is the former capital of Lagos,developed with FG money for all Nigerians, you want one Nigeria but don't want to live together with others, for your mind you think that if Nigeria break up today that SW will just take Lagos just like that, most of yu Yoruba guys are myopic in thinking. If you want one Nigeria be ready to accommodate others, In Ghana,South Africa, Cameroon etc any state you are born or your mother or father is from or is residing, the child born becomes an indigene of that place, but in Nigeria is the opposite, be ready for all this in no distant time and be ready for Governor of Lagos of Igbo extraction because they have already taking over Lagos. One Nigeria let nobody cry cry oo!
was calabar not also past capital?, maybe u should also go there and tell them is 'a no man's land'
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Walexsammy(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Okeikpu:
Just look the 4ucktards the British handed over our economy to..... Now u know y everything is upsidedown in that Zoo, cos what the British created isn't a country but a Zoo.
and where were u then during the hand-over, why didn't u fight against it?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Jaideyone:

Biafrans are not as stupid as Yoruba snakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.