Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. (2437 Views)

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official / Jamb Has Finally Destroyed My Life. Now completed / RUMOUR:Jamb Has Reduced Cut Of Mark To 170! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by Joscam(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
This year jamb has done greatly well, with a loving upgrade of cut-off mark. It was told by three witnesses who(m) have checked theirs, reporting that they were upgraded from low mk of 180, 190, 170, to 200, 201, 210 respectively. That is great new, in the history of jamb it has never been so. An info came that much population failed woefully that is while up grade is being carried out. Good luck jambite.
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by 190: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
@post
and i guess u wrote ur Jamb
at the romance section of nland
while touching Tope's laps
get out of here rite now
there is school tomorrow
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
190:

@post
and i guess u wrote ur Jamb
at the romance section of nland
while touching Tope's laps
get out of here rite now
there is school tomorrow

na wetin tongue
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by Igwe9(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
what's the criteria for the upgrading? hope to get your answer in education section
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by sosisi(f): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
"JAMB has paste new result" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Such poor English from a prospective freshman. cry cry cry cry
I weep for my country and what the standard of education has become.

Joscam:

This year jamb has done greatly well, with a loving upgrade of cut-off mark. It was told by three witnesses who(m) have checked theirs, reporting that they were upgraded from[b] low mk of 180, 190, 170, to 200, 201, 210 respectively[/b]. That is great new, in the history of jamb it has never been so. An info came that much population failed woefully that is while up grade is being carried out. Good luck jambite.

I'm no professor of English but this student needs to go back to JSS 1
The grammar is horrendous
The spellings and tenses atrocious
Tufiakwa
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
$osisi:

"JAMB has paste new result" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
such poor English from a prospective freshman. cry cry cry cry
I weep for my country and what the standard of education has become.

Don't weep for the whole country, the poster is from "JOS"
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by sosisi(f): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

He'll soon be head of state or close to it
That's the scary part
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by agabaI23(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
Or may be he is a scam

Jo -scam
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
$osisi:

He'll soon be head of state or close to it
That's the scary part

No kidding, how pathetic is that.
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by iice(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Meaning
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2009
The worst of them all have 250, 270 and above.  A boy in my former housing got 252 and he doesn't know what friendly fires in the Afgan and iraqi wars and a hold-up in a supermarket are.No proper knowledge of parts of speech and speelings! It gets worse when we've these people at the helm of affairs as ministers and special advicers, in hospitals as nurses and doctors and in schools as lecturers,teachers and administrators. Just look at what is happening at the on-going May/June, WAEC has lost it, parents and school heads are killing the system the more.A pal buried his dad last Wednesday but was furious and complaining to us that the doctors killed his dad.
Re: Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2009
I get angry here when people hit back at any corrections calling one a professor of English or saying it is not our mother tongue. Now folks score 30 out of 100 and want to enrol in the Universities.Young but dull folks chasing my younger brother to come solve English language and Math questions that came out two days before due dates. If you don't be the best teacher at home for your kids and younger ones, you are in for troubles. Private schools won't save you, unless now folks send off their wards to Uk and USA for play class.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials Available / Uniport Basic List / Federal Polytechnic Offa Forms,kwara State Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.