Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Much Pepsico Spent On Marketing Since 2004? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Pepsico Spent On Marketing Since 2004? (569 Views)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / Case Study On Marketing Management (2) (3) (4)

How Much Pepsico Spent On Marketing Since 2004? by OmoNaijaUK(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2009
Hello All,

Please, I am doing a research in Business strategies and I have search so many books, web sites and journals looking for information on how much Pepsico Bottling Company has spent on marketing globally for the past five years (i.e since year 2004) but the search has not been successful. I have equally explored the company web sites but there was no information regards that and I sent email to them to request for the information but without any reply from them.

(1) Please, does anyone has any information about this?
(2) Also, where I can get detailed amount that both Cocacola and Pepsico have individually spent on research and development (R&grin) for the past five years.

I shall be very grateful for your kind assistance.

Yours in Niaja,

Omo Naija, UK

Shell Scholarship Scheme / Please Do You Know Anything About Futa Admissions? / Any Jambites Who Choze Oau As First Choize

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8