Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Job Seekers, Please Beware! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers, Please Beware! (1036 Views)

Job Seekers, Please Get In Here... / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers, Please Beware! by guseman(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders,
It is pertinent to note that some greedy people in this country has turn issue of high unemployment situation to a revenue generation means for their Company.

Imagine a FAKE recruiting agency at Oju-elegba collecting 100 naira for test then 1,700-2,500 naira for confirmation letter, I mean Easther breakthru to be precise. I have been a member of this forum since Oct. 2006 with one or two topics but this one i will talk.

I am presently in the FAVOUR market, as for me o, not LABOUR market. Guess what, my uncle advised that i should check Tuesdays and Thursday guardian, which i did and like two or three consecutive papers contained this jobsebtng@yahoo.com  Trust me, i sent my CV to them and guess what they invite me for an interview and test.

But thank God, it is still 1-5-09 which is tomorrow but before now one agency like that PSSNIGERIA (they are scammers too) invited me but in their letter, it is clearly stated that I need to pay 1,700 Naira. I refused to be duped; I didn't go to their office until i received another message from Ebreaktru.

To cut the long story short, two of three good friends has been duped by EBT, and guess what, i am the one that their juju no catch and d fact is that i don't have money to pay and waste on TP that was before their bubble burst. Imagine my friend a one time SUG PRESIDENT of a very big school been duped by these miscreants despite all the scopes we had acquired over the years. He traveled all the way from Akure to Lagos and he cut short his ALUTA E agenda because of these FAKE individuals. (Sa**t please just leave them, you be maga and you don pay) grin

My worries are these:

1. If 5,000 Nigerians pay 2,000 please how much will that be?

2.Imagine countless numbers of Nigerians that will travel down to Lagos risking their life's and still will be ripped off of their money?

I reserve my further comments but on the final note, i will like to ask my fellow N'landers how these recruting agencies will get the money they pay to Guardian and let me say here that I will mail management of Guardian that they shouldn't just publish any advert without verifying the credibility of the message contained in what they are publishing because they are misleading us, the future Generation of Nigeria.

I have confidence in the Guardian newspaper before, but now it is very obvious that they just publish anything they are been fed with,though i realize they are not a charity organisation, but please for God's Sake do some homework on these agencies. There are about three of them that attempted to dupe me, all the addresses were culled out from Guardian newspaper.

To discredit my claims if you are doubting me , click the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113714.0.html

Just to let you know that these thieves (tax collectors) has been there for long collecting their share of your national case. For Peace to reign,EBT disappear or else, no be me go talk the rest. Today, they open at Ojuelegba will open according to the wuru wuru sms they sent to me, just watch out, I will update you guys later and am sure some people here will be duped with their yeye test today.

Am waiting for your side of the story

(1) (Reply)

The "experience Nigeria Project" Is Recruiting! / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting / Oil And Gas Opening For Experienced And Entry Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.