Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions (994 Views)

I Need Advice. / 4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday / Meet Human Like Highly Intelligent Sex Doll Samantha, That Has Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi, Nairalanders i need some advice on how to control my emotions, i get sad and angry easily, i wounded myself for nothing today just because of my emotions, my emotions always get the better of me whenever am with my family members, they know am a quick temper person, but that doesn't stop them from getting on my nerves, but when am outside, i control it, because they don't actually understand me, i control my anger outside, buh i can't stop myself from being sad outside, am always quiet because people always say they don't hear me understand me, whenever am talking, God why am i created this way? (sad mood)

Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Koleman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Romeolowo:
Hi, Nairalanders i need some advice on how to control my emotions, i get sad and angry easily, i wounded myself for nothing today just because of my emotions, my emotions always get the better of me whenever am with my family members, they know am a quick temper person, but that doesn't stop them from getting on my nerves, but when am outside, i control it, because they don't actually understand me, i control my anger outside, buh i can't stop myself from being sad outside, am always quiet because people always say they don't hear me understand me, whenever am talking, God why am i created this way? (sad mood)
you are not alone. We are both alike. But i guess the best way to reduce it is to be conscious of yourself all the time.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by SUPOL(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Go find TB Joshua water. Its a spirit
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Davijunson: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
so wetin we go use your picture do now? make we sef begin vex abi wetin?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:
Calm down dude
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
SUPOL:
Go find TB Joshua water. Its a spirit
u are sick
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:
Hmmm, you want him to get angry abi? I no dey ooo.

Op, you need to come stay with me for a week. I don't give f*ck of your temperament.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Romeolowo:
u are sick
You seem to be the one
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vig86:
You seem to be the one
I hate replying to ur type
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Romeolowo:
I hate replying to ur type
U just did! Little boy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by iPopAlomo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
lol... lemme p!ss you off...

you've got a sh!tface... did you bleach your skin... I can see three colour... mehn... I've seen ugly in nairaland... but your ugly is way outta Nigeria... kinda like Somalian Ugly... I bet you don't have a girlfriend... you could end up a serial killer... your bleeped up temper and all... have you considered murdering yourself...?! you should... try jumping in front of a moving train at Oshodi... you wouldn't feel a thing...

p.s

if you don't react to this post... you're well on your way to recovery... accept you have a temper issue... all I've written... believe me... when I wake up tomorrow I don't remember cursing you out... Don't think too much about it... God won't come down to fix your temper... he's too busy for you... work on yourself... the more you don't react to taunts... the more you heal...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by darkskingoddess(f): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aw cry I am sorry this is bothering you.

This may sound funny, but meditate!! Sit down for a few minutes in the day and close your eyes while being quiet and still. Allow whatever thoughts that come to mind come and go. You will feel more positive and refreshed afterwards, and this will help balance your emotions. Trust me!! smiley

Oh and my brotha, PLEASE don't physically harm yourself in any way. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by softandsweet(f): 3:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Anger is a normal and sometimes healthy emotion, but it's important to deal with it in a positive way. So it won't take toll on your health and relationships with friends and family. In the heat of the moment, it's easy to say something you'll later regret. Take a few moments to collect your thoughts before saying anything — and allow others involved in the situation to do the same.
Once you're calm express your thoughts in a clear and direct manner without hurtful or controlling words. Then have some quiet time to yourself and don't expect everyone to think and behave in a certain way, because everyone is different... Most of all forgive whomsoever have hurt you to avoid negative build up that could later explode as tantrums..Those that are close to you are those that are likely to hurt you more that's why it seems as if you can control your anger outside... but the key to it all in my opinion is never to forget the imperfection of humans including yourself. If you do, you'll learn to accept short comings and be more patient with yourself.. if it's really extreme, You could take up some anger management classes online, i'm sure there should be some free. Ones available if you do some research...Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:
lol... lemme p!ss you off...

you've got a sh!tface... did you bleach your skin... I can see three colour... mehn... I've seen ugly in nairaland... but your ugly is way outta Nigeria... kinda like Somalian Ugly... I bet you don't have a girlfriend... you could end up a serial killer... your bleeped up temper and all... have you considered murdering yourself...?! you should... try jumping in front of a moving train at Oshodi... you wouldn't feel a thing...

p.s

if you don't react to this post... you're well on your way to recovery... accept you have a temper issue... all I've written... believe me... when I wake up tomorrow I don't remember cursing you out... Don't think too much about it... God won't come down to fix your temper... he's too busy for you... work on yourself... the more you don't react to taunts... the more you heal...
Girls seems to be inluv with me so am nt ugly grin
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by SUPOL(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Romeolowo:
u are sick
Can u heal me?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions by SUPOL(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Aw cry I am sorry this is bothering you.

This may sound funny, but meditate!! Sit down for a few minutes in the day and close your eyes while being quiet and still. Allow whatever thoughts that come to mind come and go. You will feel more positive and refreshed afterwards, and this will help balance your emotions. Trust me!! smiley

Oh and my brotha, PLEASE don't physically harm yourself in any way. Good luck!
I slept off n dey sed I was snoring

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You’re Still Not Successful In Lagos / One Word For This Husband / How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.