Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Blogger, Jide Okonjo, Snags First Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Blogger, Jide Okonjo, Snags First Endorsement Deal (542 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Blogger, Jide Okonjo, Snags First Endorsement Deal by officialnaija: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eyaaaaa, I really like this guy oh. He has been online for only about 2 weeks but omo bone oh, the guy's blog is very interesting.

After publishing the interview he did with Nigerian singer, Gogowe, about 2 days ago, the guy left the internet but now he is back, and I'm so happy for him as he has now landed his first endorsement deal.

I sincerely don't know who the company is, but I'm happy my guy is getting some cash now. Nna, this blog of a thing good oh. From Linda building house to Jide now getting endorsement after about 2 weeks of work, maybe I go enter oh! Haba.

Congratulations Jide and congratulations Linda!

See Jide's post.

Hey guys, I hope you missed me ohhh, lol.

Well I've been away for some time because as all of una know, I am a student and school dey stressful...sometimes lecturers go just dey vex body. Anyhow, I'm trying to at least come back anytime I see free period or time that I can.

Ndo for anybody that could not live without me...it happens! Lool.

So anyway to the very exciting news now oh. When did I start this blog again? 2 weeks ago or 1 week? I can't remember...but OMG! You have all just been blowing my mind.

I have gotten to interview one of my best singers right now, Gogowe, gotten SUCH a number of views and my social media is just another gbesere in itself.

To top it all of now, I have landed my FIRST ENDORSEMENT DEAL!

Follow the jump to see the rest of the gist jare!

So it just happened all of a sudden over the weekend. I was just doing my own thing ya know, writing essays and doing assignment, and then I heard my phone alert me for new mail.

Lo and behold, it was a message from an online store called "SHOO SHOPS" who is apparently a very big fan of the site, and wants to have their ad run on the site.

Nna mehn, I never do this one...to add banner before, I no even know where to start...but I'm just so grateful. I don't think things like this just come anyhow but my God has just been faithful and I take none of it for granted!

P.S. I know all of una wan know how much the endorsement be, but I no go tell you...that one na between me and Sterling Bank.

Happy to be back, I've missed you all.....and thank you to Shoo Shops, I am so grateful for the opportunity!

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/im-backand-with-my-first-endorsement.html

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Stunning Sunday Look. (photo) / Checkout Singer Yemi Alade’s Sunday Outfit (photo) / Banky W Sends A Lovely Message To Friend Segun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.