Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! (973 Views)

See Embarrasing Punishment Boy Got For Stealing From His Mom (photos) / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / EMBARRASING: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Sandydayz(f): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sincerly 50% of my embarrasing moment has been frm my mom sad.. She's embarrassed me so much dan i can remember grin presence of friends, My crushes lipsrsealed.. But one i seriously won't forget was at the presence of my teachers.. It went like dis.. Then in sec skul, my skul mother asked me to bring tin tomato for her, i had no idea y but dat was d first tym she asked me for sumtin, Away frm dat wen i got home in other not to forget and due to lazyness i kept it under my mom's bed,
NOTE: Never done anithing like this before... But then i forgot... Fast forward. YES mom found out After serious nd much questioning she went straight to skul.. But then at the presence of all my teachers, She decided to use pidgin Eng even wen she sabi speak Eng o angry. My guess was she wanted to do wat she's gud at sad.. The part dat really got me was " Which kind tin be dis? I don dey talk am since... I go buy maggi for hux e nor go last, Salt o na same tin, My soup self nor dey reach 2 dayz bcus of senior Odion even go reach my maclean" Chai menn all i could tink was... "Dis woman don see opportunity take enter my body today shocked Na die be dis grin I could see d way my teachers were just staring.. Only God knew wat dey were tinking.. It was really embarrasing embarassed Anytym i flash memory through dat day, I can't help but Laugh.. grin

Seriously Mothers are the best grin U agree right? Share urs smiley
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by brize(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Am a very shy guy and i don't like doing things that will disgrace me.....my first and maybe the last time i light a *knock out* (banger) That was in december long years ago, there was this place in our village that we used to gather to watch masqurade, so as guys dey run and being chased by masquared in the main place, there are also place a were girls and some Ajebutters guys use to plenty and that place you normally wont light a banger there(not that it's under any law o o, but people will kill you if the thing touches them) because there was a place set aside for knock out, Nna mehn na so me carry my thing o o, check me out na, me wey dey hate knock out, na him devil come dey sing yahozeee for my head and i come light the knock out and come throw am where girls plenty....
The next thing i heard was %kpkioxlytd* na so beaten one man wey dey for corner give me for free o o, and i was so ashamed and embarrassed because there where many girls there... Chai, did i made mention of being attacked like a lion because the guy come from my back and before i know what's up i don full ground... Nna a i wanted to fight back but that man fit senior me with 1 and half of my age.... *that was when i was around 13 years sha*
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by iamkingzlee(m): 1:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Sandydayz:
Sincerly 50% of my embarrasing moment has been frm my mom sad.. She's embarrassed me so much dan i can remember grin presence of friends, My crushes lipsrsealed.. But one i seriously won't forget was at the presence of my teachers.. It went like dis.. Then in sec skul, my skul mother asked me to bring tin tomato for her, i had no idea y but dat was d first tym she asked me for sumtin, Away frm dat wen i got home in other not to forget and due to lazyness i kept it under my mom's bed,
NOTE: Never done anithing like this before... But then i forgot... Fast forward. YES mom found out After serious nd much questioning she went straight to skul.. But then at the presence of all my teachers, She decided to use pidgin Eng even wen she sabi speak Eng o angry. My guess was she wanted to do wat she's gud at sad.. The part dat really got me was " Which kind tin be dis? I don dey talk am since... I go buy maggi for hux e nor go last, Salt o na same tin, My soup self nor dey reach 2 dayz bcus of senior Odion even go reach my maclean" Chai menn all i could tink was... "Dis woman don see opportunity take enter my body today shocked Na die be dis grin I could see d way my teachers were just staring.. Only God knew wat dey were tinking.. It was really embarrasing embarassed Anytym i flash memory through dat day, I can't help but Laugh.. grin

Seriously Mothers are the best grin U agree right? Share urs smiley
hahahahahahaha!! Dammnn!!! grin grin your Mumsi get first class for falling hands ooo cheesy
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by KingTom(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin

KingTom:
Oboy the think catch me for Hippocratic Oath taking ceremony oh, Dem call Adebayo, Andrews, Anselm when time for Aworinde reach na hin this useless thing come kack for my track, I no fit shout I just siddon there. Prof dey shout "Is Thomas Aworinde not here?!!!!" I still siddon. "If he is not here can we skip?" Na it I boldly get up, use 20 minutes waka for 5 minute walk, na then the idio.t come lie for side of trouser. Jesus! I don die! I reach stage, spotlight reach me. I dey with one hand for pocket, I recite the oath finish come back, one stupidd lekpa girl wey we dey call Lucy come dey smile say "Na me you dey erect for?" The thing vex me ehn, but I gree say she. Boys laff me that day ehn. Till today I still dey get that nightmare.
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Sandydayz(f): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2015
brize:
Am a very shy guy and i don't like doing things that will disgrace me.....my first and maybe the last time i light a *knock out* (banger) That was in december long years ago, there was this place in our village that we used to gather to watch masqurade, so as guys dey run and being chased by masquared in the main place, there are also place a were girls and some Ajebutters guys use to plenty and that place you normally wont light a banger there(not that it's under any law o o, but people will kill you if the thing touches them) because there was a place set aside for knock out, Nna mehn na so me carry my thing o o, check me out na, me wey dey hate knock out, na him devil come dey sing yahozeee for my head and i come light the knock out and come throw am where girls plenty....
The next thing i heard was %kpkioxlytd* na so beaten one man wey dey for corner give me for free o o, and i was so ashamed and embarrassed because there where many girls there... Chai, did i made mention of being attacked like a lion because the guy come from my back and before i know what's up i don full ground... Nna a i wanted to fight back but that man fit senior me with 1 and half of my age.... *that was when i was around 13 years sha*
Hheehehehheee grin grin
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Sandydayz(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin

Hahhahah grin
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Sandydayz(f): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hahahahahahaha!! Dammnn!!! grin grin your Mumsi get first class for falling hands ooo cheesy
U nor wan knw d rest o cheesy
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by KingTom(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Sandydayz:

Hahhahah grin
very embarrassing. grin
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Years back ; I remember qoing to church nd was gven microphone to contribute to d bible study"topic being discussed"Actually it was a weekly programme.. Only God knws wetin enter my nose as i wan begin dey analyze d lessons..# I juz release 3 heavy sneezes wey get funny sound" with watery mucus flowin;nd man no kon get handkerchief..Kon see ao people dey laff..# D tin kon stil dey sound for the microphone' chai ! Very embarrassinq'

1 Like

Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2015
A fwend invited me nd few friends to his sis wedding; fast forward to reception hall.". Wea we sat:dey brought food.The Big meat wey dey ontop my rice dey form strong head dey luk me..E strong die . I first dey reason with am dey use spoon dey cut..As i see say d tin no gree cut;i comot bottle water frm table went awt use am wash hand..# Na wea i enter trouble'as i dey try cut d meat with ma bare hands (
"man nodey gree shame infrnt of his friends nan"nd since we sat at a corner also..Plp wunt really notice.).

The thing juz fling comot ma hand go land for one rich lookinq woman cloth..Mogbe ! I juz carry face; lockup til we left dea(d only tin i dey hear na JESUS'MY CLOTH..Was funny nd embarrasing..

# Nob my fault;abeg..' (Nob say i wan use hand oo) Shea i nogo kon chop meat?

1 Like

Re: What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! by Sandydayz(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
WeedSeller:
Years back ; I remember qoing to church nd was gven microphone to contribute to d bible study"topic being discussed"Actually it was a weekly programme.. Only God knws wetin enter my nose as i wan begin dey analyze d lessons..# I juz release 3 heavy sneezes wey get funny sound" with watery mucus flowin;nd man no kon get handkerchief..Kon see ao people dey laff..# D tin kon stil dey sound for the microphone' chai ! Very embarrassinq'
Aahahaha Atleast you're lucky u didn't f**t lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Would Not Let Me Go / Live Demo On Comelle Ice Cream @ Justfood Westafrica / Best 5 Top VPN Services That Make You Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.