Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerian Guys, Wetin Be With This Hate Against Ya'll - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Guys, Wetin Be With This Hate Against Ya'll (735 Views)

Blood Of Jesus! Wetin Be This? / Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses / Boring Place. **** Ya'll! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys, Wetin Be With This Hate Against Ya'll by Ifygurl: 5:33am On May 01, 2009
Okay guys, for quite awhile someone have sent me this Nigerian guys, the first time i went there i was flabbergasted in the insult against naija guys and how many girls were complaining about them.  I defended Naija guys but everyday some stupid girl will say something bad about them.  Hell the more i read it, the more half of the stories sound like a madeup story, like some girl that said her husband started beating her the year they got married yet she still stayed with him for 13 years and she still with him.  Some of them sound made up to me but Naija guys, wetin with all this hate against ya'll?
Na true stories the girls dey say or madeup.  some sounds madeup to me though.  But each day, new story so i decided to bring it here to get other Naija guys/girls opinion
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/T6MAVH1UFMVFA7K69/p7#c163
Re: Nigerian Guys, Wetin Be With This Hate Against Ya'll by SeanT21(f): 6:42am On May 01, 2009
Its the girls fault. They attract the wrong guys.

(1) (Reply)

Scared / Is The Moderator Of This Religion Forum A Musilm????? / How Do I Add A Picture/text Om My Profile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.