Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers (559 Views)

Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) / IGP Deploys Special Squad As IPOB Descends On Police In Abia …soldiers Leave Bat / Photo: Police Rescue 4-year-old Girl Caged By Parents In Ondo Over Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers by kestolove95(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Soldiers of the 144 Battalion of the Nigerian Army stationed at Asa, Ukwa West LGA, Abia state, have raided an illegal maternity home in Aba and rescued 4 pregnant ladies and nine teenagers.
247ureports.com gathered that the home located at Ogbor Hill area of Aba, was allegedly being used by Nwokocha for child trafficking as the ladies were arrested in various stages of pregnancy.

Also arrested during the raid was the proprietress of the home, Mrs Love Nwokocha, two members of her family, and her workers who were alleged to be assisting the proprietress in the business of the maternity home.

The soldiers, who acted on a tip off, raided the maternity home as the proprietress was alleged to have been arrested by security agents in the past but went back to the business after she regained freedom.

Sources told 247ureports.com that the men arrested at the maternity home were hired to impregnate the teenagers while the proprietress takes care of them (pregnant teenagers) until they are delivered of their babies and paid off. 

Abia state police public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Ezekiel Udeviotu Onyeke, who confirmed that the suspects have been handed over to the Police at Osisioma Ngwa division, and added that they were released on bail to enable them get medical attention while investigations continue.

http://247ureports.com/abia-soldiers-rescue-4-pregnant-ladies-9-teenagers/

The rescued pregnant ladies, teenagers and other suspects

Re: Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers by DickDastardly(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Ogun Rapists comes to mind! grin

*Simba my son, what was it i told you the last time about the WASTElands of Ogun?*

1 Like

Re: Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers by Zaikon(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2015
hhmm them wan create country by force with banxas
Re: Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers by tyson99(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers by vayne(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2015
They gone back to digging,even after drinking otapiapia. grin

Bunch if pain,lazy and loud mouthed scratched faces.
Re: Abia: Soldiers Rescue 4 Pregnant Ladies, 9 Teenagers by kestolove95(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
Ogun Rapists comes to mind! grin

*Simba my son, what was it i told you the last time about the WASTElands of Ogun?*
were ar the mods? Lalasticlala, ishilove come and do the needful ban and front page material

(1) (Reply)

Explosion In Iseyin Lgea Oyo State / Dele Giwa’s Murder: Omeben Lied, I Gave Statements To Police Twice – Soyinka / Most Wanted List: No, BBC Africa. Shekau Was NOT Repeated Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.