Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Top 5 Latest Street Anthem Makers. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Latest Street Anthem Makers. (435 Views)

Tboss: “I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Was Tired” / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" / Olamide's Slang Is Now A Street Anthem As Etisalat Joins In Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Latest Street Anthem Makers. by Kechikenneth(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2015
The latest top 5 street anthem makers,this list is rating musicians whose songs are popular and sung by all categories of people,children,women,men,touts,born again etc.

5.the number 5 on this list is Tekno,tekno maintain this position with his tune thrilling song ''Duro''....which is almost loved by every one.

4.M.I..he is number 4 on this list because of his hit song ''Bad Belle'' which is used by everybody to refer to enemies.

3.Olamide with Shakiti bobo,with the new dance style which is thrilling right now makes this song to be a street anthem.

2.Korede Bello,the Godwnin crooner retain this position becaused of his widely used song as ringing tune even by deeper life members and familiar with everybody,especially those under going some problems

1.Even your boo get a boo,the famous and melodious song by Harrysong featuring kcee,iyanya,olamide and Orezi is the number on my list.i dont really have to say much on this,because you know it all.

This list is self rating,you can change it or re arrange it...Kaypluz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Liar – Gov. Obiano / How Do You Know You Are Moving With The Wrong People. / VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Delivers A Rendition Of Maya Angelou’s ‘still I Rise’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.