Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard (55756 Views)

"Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Who Was Your Best Ministerial Nominee For Today? / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Also an hausa man!
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by Codedb2: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Confused president since 1900
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by GudluckIBB(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
I supported and voted for Buhari. Why all this up and down replacement? Can't we get it right at first?

Pmb pls we are tired of waiting.Get the country running Asap
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by gurunlocker: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
confused president
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by HRich(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by nawtibownie: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Hope he drops Amechi soonest tongue
Ameachi will just commit suicide.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
PassingShot:
I hope it's not true.
na ur uncle? I dey laff ooooooo
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by shidof(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:
Confused bunch of mofos..i wonder how they will deliver when they are not always sure of their programmes and policies. God save this nation
a and vanguard are d confused one here. Adewole Issac is already a ministerial nominee for osun state.Always try to be updated.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by nigeriancuban: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
This government, day after day, is losing faith with Nigerians. Worse, is the President's distance away from the public, who he is serving. There has never been an instance in modern democratic governance, that a leader unattached to his people, succeeded with their programs. I don't see this government, in their current composition, scoring even 10% at the end of their tenure. Mr Buhari, you better wake up now, and get off your high horse. You are the President, not our KING.
with electricity consistency ,I think he's already scored above 10%
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by bigerboy200: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Adewole is from Osun state... so the stated reason might not be correct after all..
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, he belongs to somebody but definitely not to Deizaini Madueke or Stella Oduah or the world bank fraudster Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla.

Or to ogogoro
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by nuelyoyo(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by Lincoln275(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
I still dey wonder oooo, where Oyinlola name dey?
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by Gboliwe: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Vanguard and beer parlour news na wa. Shameless reporters and editors seeking relevance. That's how they kept dashing Abia state Ogbonnaya Onu despite several people correcting them, they kept at it.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by Gboliwe: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
HRich:
He should better drop Amaechi now or face the music.

Amechi had better be screened and given a portfolio. That's the only way he can help the opposition in killing himself finally or if he is smart atoning for his stupidity
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by shidof(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians did not vote Buhari to discuss who is dropped as ministerial nominees and who's not. We are only interested in seeing credible people emerged as ministers, which Buhari has failed in the most woeful manner.
how chief wailer?
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by chinedu1nig(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
Its quite unfortunate that lots of Nigerian are use to a system of government, making it strange when they read events like this. this is obtainable when a new government is in place especially, a credible government that's aimed and sanitizing the rots incurred by some politicians that joked with the purpose of our heroes past.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by shidof(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
This government, day after day, is losing faith with Nigerians. Worse, is the President's distance away from the public, who he is serving. There has never been an instance in modern democratic governance, that a leader unattached to his people, succeeded with their programs. I don't see this government, in their current composition, scoring even 10% at the end of their tenure. Mr Buhari, you better wake up now, and get off your high horse. You are the President, not our KING.
pass mek beta person comment jor, ve u eva had faith in him b4?
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by idros4real: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Oh Lord dash Vanguardngr some sense because they seemed to be washed away with junk journalism. For the gullible ones that are commenting and raising abuse on PMB, I think they should blame Vanguardngr because the man is from Osun but an out gone VC of University of Ibadan. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by kingdompropty: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
This is the most confused government in history.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by baloney: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by hinwazaka: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2015
nigeriancuban:
with electricity consistency ,I think he's already scored above 10%
An achievement ascribed to the last administration. Presently he hasn't even scored up to 2%.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by nkpommpko(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2015
warrior01:
Why is this APC government never consistent? Anyway, I don't blame them, you can only get this when you have an old senile man as the president. The guy is being dragged from all quarters. He surely belong to somebody.
na small small wey them they take chop hot soup, wetin small pickin climb chair see, oldman go sedon see am, no drink palmwine, rafia wine dey come.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by neweraomo: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Buhari be dropping ministerial lists like bombs
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by Opinedecandid(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2015
No please.

It's all but rumours, my president and the arrow head of the change movement cannot substitute another ministerial nominee.
This must be lies from the pit of Mo...

No.

Not again.
Not after using well over a hundred and twenty days/ four months plus and he is still swapping?
Not again.

Our beloved president is more single-minded, focused and diligent than that, after all.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by demio007: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2015
confused party produced confused presido.
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by fransixe(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
warrior01:
Why is this APC government never consistent? Anyway, I don't blame them, you can only get this when you have an old senile man as the president. The guy is being dragged from all quarters. He surely belong to somebody.
shey na change wey we want?....i presumed all these, are the attitudinal change they've been preaching about since...we still they observe!
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by Jumeeeeesal(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
K
Re: Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard by kuzee(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
F

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature

'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain