Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone (1555 Views)

"Arrest Jonathan Now And Declare A State Of Emergency" - Frisky Larr / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by maupe: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Ex- president Jonathan arrived in dar-es-salaam yesterday, to lead the Common wealth election monitoring group, in the country's presidential elections. He was met at the airport by Nigeria's acting high commissioner to Tanzania, ALHAJI Salisu Umaru. Looking at the picture, I would say confidently he was more than a President, and truly, truly, " We do miss him, now that he is gone "
http://www.frontiersnews.com/president-jonathan-in-tanzania/

3 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by hardywaltz(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Speak for urself
Coz I can neva ever miss a clueless shoeless thief...

16 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2015
That's our hero.

4 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by omenka(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2015
The only things I miss are his inexcusable grammatical gaffes as a president and a supposed PhD holder.

And next time, do well to speak for yourself mr op.

10 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by dunkem21(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2015
That's a hero ..

..He would have commissioned several projects within this six months time frame!

..I miss you, GEJ!

3 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by kokoA(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
I only miss mama peace.
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by Mologi(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2015
A good man is never forgotten...
Able jonathan respect!

4 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by BALLOSKI: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2015
He looks clueless even as an ex-president.

He's a gentleman though.

3 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by AWONEYAN(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2015
I keep thanking God for saving Nigerians from "Yam and goat theory","American will know"" they should leave Deziani alone let her do her job".....

#speak for your self...those that miss him knows what and why they do

3 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by Haywhymido(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
hardywaltz:
Speak for urself
Coz I can neva ever miss a clueless shoeless thief...
exactly my thought. If to say na patience now, i wld agree. I miss her, 4 her political wahala n gbagaun.

4 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by princemillla(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Irony of life, someone we despise his election approaches : those tribal, and ethic war. Still cuz he was massively defeated and there is no point for him to fight at the Tribuna, perhaps was forced to conceded defeated, na him people they applaud.

Well, many would miss him cuz of the money he lash out.

1 Like

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by superstar1(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2015
You can miss cluelessness, corruption and lack of leadership, if you so wish.

it is your fundamental human right, we can't deny you your right

3 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by Babe2sure(f): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2015
OP, I don't like the sound of "we miss...." That you put up there, it should rather be "I miss......" (Speak for yourself)
Miss ko, miss ni.

I only missed the drama queen of a ...... lipsrsealed for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by hinwazaka: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2015
GEJ, I want to, on behalf of all Nigerians-including the 15 million lost souls who voted for imperialism at the polls, and even members of the APC misguided e-media team-say a big thank you for so many things you gave to this country, we now take for granted
We want to thank you for
* The peace we enjoy at the "moment"
* The freedom of speech we abused during your dispensation
* The improved power supply we currently enjoy
* The Oshodi expressway which the inefficiency of LASTMA can never destroy
* The major improvement in infrastructural development and massive rehabilitation of our roads and highways
* The improvement and rehabilitation of our refineries, which the APC President is now killing with his incompetence
* The massive improvement in our agricultural sector, especially the mobile money instrument, which the likes of El Rufai want to destroy
* Your respect for law and order, and belief in the constitution, which the APC consistently abuse
And so many more things you gave selflessly to our nation. Mr President, Nigerians say THANK YOU.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by modath(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2015
dunkem21:
That's a hero ..

..He would have commissioned several projects within this six months time frame!

..I miss you, GEJ!

Kindly tell us what he achieved that had any directed impact in the lives & well being of Nigerians? JUST ONE, ONLY ONE.

I beg you not to mention that textbook agric reforms, any sincere woman would tell you food prices did not drop, if it improved yield, the farmers kept it all to themselves cos the price of foodstuff never did a reverse turn smiley

Thank you.
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2015
yeah we miss him. no more sharing of our common wealth for the boys.
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by IamPatriotic(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Yea but I miss him for all that shouldn't have been that he was.
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by hinwazaka: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

Kindly tell us what he achieved that had any directed impact in the lives & well being of Nigerians? JUST ONE, ONLY ONE.

I beg you not to mention that textbook agric reforms, any sincere woman would tell you food prices did not drop, if it improved yield, the farmers kept it all to themselves cos the price of foodstuff never did a reverse turn smiley

Thank you.
Go and read the achievements of his government in 100 days, unlike your President who cowardly shied away from it.

2 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by modath(f): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Go and read the achievements of his government in 100 days, unlike your President who cowardly shied away from it.

There is nothing.. All you guys hug is Agric reforms that doesn't translate to cheaper foods..

The infrasructures you are referring to, could you be kind enough to enumerate them?

Only thing I give him kudos for is to is his refusal to allow his hands be soiled with blod by the orubebe & co..

Thank you
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by sunny12345679: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2015
He remains one of the best president nigeria has ever produced. Generations yet unborn will be greatfull for singular act of conceding after lossing for for peace to rein.

3 Likes

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by hinwazaka: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

There is nothing.. All you guys hug is Agric reforms that doesn't translate to cheaper foods..

The infrasructures you are referring to, could you be kind enough to enumerate them?

Only thing I give him kudos for is to is his refusal to allow his hands be soiled with blod by the orubebe & co..

Thank you
For one, he increased the allowance of NYSC corpers, from 9,500 to 19,500. As I said, read his achievements in 100 days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
He looks clueless even as an ex-president.

He's a gentleman though.
angry
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by BALLOSKI: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2015
If it is for good, then you must be spitting rubbish or your hand suffering from parkingson disease. For me, I miss him for bad.
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by BALLOSKI: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
sunny12345679:
He remains one of the best president nigeria has ever produced. Generations yet unborn will be greatfull for singular act of conceding after lossing for for peace to rein.
he lost and conceded defeat , what did u guys expect him to do? If somebody was going to lose and refuse to accept defeat, why was there a contest in the first place?

He deserved to be kicked out and we did just that...simple!
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by diportivo: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

* The Oshodi expressway which the inefficiency of LASTMA can never destroy

Bros,pray.....kindly tell me whr the express is....or better still,whr it leads to

Its a simple request

I just wanna know
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by hinwazaka: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2015
diportivo:

Bros,pray.....kindly tell me whr the express is....or better still,whr it leads to

Its a simple request

I just wanna know
Smartass, when plying the road, look clearly at the pedestrian sideway, close to Ijesha, you will see on a signboard " By Julius Berger, in partnership with FG".
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by MissSlimbody(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

Put a smile on your face, no matter condition.

[size=18pt] F'EYIN E [/size] gringringrin
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by MizMyColi(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Lols
That was just my way of saying Hi to Mr Ballsoki.
Since they won't leave my GEJ for me.

Btw, you seem to be taking an interest in politics.
You go gurl!grin
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by MizMyColi(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2015
angry
BALLOSKI:
he lost and conceded defeat , what did u guys expect him to do? If somebody was going to lose and refuse to accept defeat, why was there a contest in the first place?

He deserved to be kicked out and we did just that...simple!
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by diportivo: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Smartass, when plying the road, look clearly at the pedestrian sideway, close to Ijesha, you will see on a signboard " By Julius Berger, in partnership with FG".

Alright sir

I will make it a duty to watch out for the sign

Last time i plied the road,was busy swimming in d pool around cele going towards oshodi
Re: We Do Miss President Jonathan, Now That He Is Gone by 400billionman: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
GEJ is a gentleman..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Emergence: The Reason Biafra Protest Is Getting Deadly / Photo Of First Train Robbery In The Us / Oil rises, Russia Says Saudi Has Proposed Output Cuts, Saudi Denies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.