Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Compensation Will Be Paid To The Family Of UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Compensation Will Be Paid To The Family Of UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted (393 Views)

Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compensation Will Be Paid To The Family Of UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted by euromoney(f): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2015
The Vice Chancellor of the University of Lagos, UNILAG, Professor Rahmon Bello stated that the family of late Miss Oluchi Anekwe who was electrocuted by a faulty cable must be compensated by Eko Electricity Distribution Plc, EKEDP.
According to Vanguard, Bello who spoke during a press briefing at UNILAG's conference centre said:
"The Federal Government panel findings has established that the faulty cable which caused Oluchi’s death belong to EKEDP and they must pay compensation to the family of the deceased.
"EKEDP has put in place an Assurance Policy by an Insurance company whereby a compensation will be paid to family of a deceased in case of lost of life. The Insurance company has been contacted to come and assess the damage and give their recommendations for compensation. As soon as this is done, we will know the amount.’’
Oluchi was 300-Level Accounting student at UNILAG and on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at about 7pm an 11 KV overhead transmission cable that belonged to the EKEDP fell and electrocuted her while she was walking.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/compesation-will-be-paid-to-family-of.html?m=1

Re: Compensation Will Be Paid To The Family Of UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Such a beautysad
Re: Compensation Will Be Paid To The Family Of UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Dear nairalanders, today is not my birthday, kindly show me your love with your likes and shares..

grin
Re: Compensation Will Be Paid To The Family Of UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted by yungest(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2015
I smell kwale weed 4rm d post of d nigga on top of me...go lick baba blue

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology,yola (futyola) 2015/2016 1st And Second Batch A / NUC Announces Seven (7) Years Duration For All Medical Programme / Notice To All Medical Students,you Now Av More Years To Spend In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.