Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If Biafra Actualize - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Biafra Actualize (1302 Views)

Nigeria Will Sink And Suffer If Biafra Is Not Declared- Apostle Mbazuruike / We Will Soon Actualize Biafra – MASSOB. / #BIAFRA: I Will Be Alive To Actualize Biafra – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Each day i read the news about this Nnamdi Kanu and the clamor for Biafra, I just feel sick within. I read dirty comments on nairaland everyday of people abusing others ethnicity and some inciting war and calling for separation. They say Nigeria is a zoo.

I know the Igbo people; i know how industrious and hardworking they are. I did my secondary school in the eastern part of Nigeria (Ebonyi state) so i shared my early youths with them. I reside in Lagos and trust me they are everywhere. I also stayed in Kano for a period of two and a half years and they were there too, pushing their businesses. You will find them in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and that’s what I like about them.

For those calling for separation, I don’t know if they are doing that just because they want to keep the oil to themselves, maybe if they weren’t so rich in crude oil they won’t have ever considered breaking away from the rest of Nigeria. I really don’t know their motive here.

My question is if they were to actually realize their dream, does that mean all the industrious Igbo men and women would all leave for their Biafra land? We all know how they like to push their businesses to other states and region; wouldn’t this affect a lot of them who have businesses all over Nigeria? What’s the guarantee that they would live a better life?

As a Nigerian youth the fact I noticed about our union is that we all complement each other weaknesses (the north, south east and west combined) and that’s what made Nigeria what she is today. Yes we’ve had our set back over the years. I won’t blame the set back on any tribe, no I would blame it on PDP. They’ve had the power and resources to change Nigeria, to make us a greater nation but they only plunged us into debt and poverty. While countries like Dubai, Malaysia and to mention a few were developing, we were rather going backwards.

What we need is a leader who will harness our resources and man power and give us a better nation. USA is not as rich in resources like we are, but they had plans for the future that were made and followed and the result is what we see today. Who says we can’t do better than them? Who says our unity won’t bring prosperity? What I believe we need is discipline(the Chinese has this), anti corruption and creation of projects that will create more revenue for Nigeria.

I don’t know about you, but i hope i die before Nigeria separates. I wouldn’t want to wake up one morning, walking the street of Lagos with no sign of Chukwudi; the owner of the café down the street or Chioma; the lady that own the super market at the bus stop.

I can’t imagine the bureau de change without those ‘hausa guys’. Or that mai ruwa that sells water!
If at all that day will come, i pray i would have gone away from earth before then.

By a Nigerian youth.
God bless The federal Republic of Nigeria!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Mattkent:
Each day i read the news about this Nnamdi Kanu and the clamor for Biafra, I just feel sick within. I read dirty comments on nairaland everyday of people abusing others ethnicity and some inciting war and calling for separation. They say Nigeria is a zoo.

I know the Igbo people; i know how industrious and hardworking they are. I did my secondary school in the eastern part of Nigeria (Ebonyi state) so i shared my early youths with them. I reside in Lagos and trust me they are everywhere. I also stayed in Kano for a period of two and a half years and they were there too, pushing their businesses. You will find them in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and that’s what I like about them.

For those calling for separation, I don’t know if they are doing that just because they want to keep the oil to themselves, maybe if they weren’t so rich in crude oil they won’t have ever considered breaking away from the rest of Nigeria. I really don’t know their motive here.

My question is if they were to actually realize their dream, does that mean all the industrious Igbo men and women would all leave for their Biafra land? We all know how they like to push their businesses to other states and region; wouldn’t this affect a lot of them who have businesses all over Nigeria? What’s the guarantee that they would live a better life?

As a Nigerian youth the fact I noticed about our union is that we all complement each other weaknesses (the north, south east and west combined) and that’s what made Nigeria what she is today. Yes we’ve had our set back over the years. I won’t blame the set back on any tribe, no I would blame it on PDP. They’ve had the power and resources to change Nigeria, to make us a greater nation but they only plunged us into debt and poverty. While countries like Dubai, Malaysia and to mention a few were developing, we were rather going backwards.

What we need is a leader who will harness our resources and man power and give us a better nation. USA is not as rich in resources like we are, but they had plans for the future that were made and followed and the result is what we see today. Who says we can’t do better than them? Who says our unity won’t bring prosperity? What I believe we need is discipline(the Chinese has this), anti corruption and creation of projects that will create more revenue for Nigeria.

I don’t know about you, but i hope i die before Nigeria separates. I wouldn’t want to wake up one morning, walking the street of Lagos with no sign of Chukwudi; the owner of the café down the street or Chioma; the lady that own the super market at the bus stop.

I can’t imagine the bureau de change without those ‘hausa guys’. Or that mai ruwa that sells water!
If at all that day will come, i pray i would have gone away from earth before then.

By a Nigerian youth.
Ana akogheri lipsrsealed
Re: If Biafra Actualize by athaboi(f): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Ur write up shows u r educated but u lack reasoning. Is it only in nigeri that u can find igbos in every state? Have u been to ghana markets? South africa? Malasia? Dubai? America? Name them... So u mean that every. Country pple shld be in their country? I still dont understand why pple are cry for those who say they want to leave. Allow them to leave na and. Face wat ever. Pls go and get a job op and. Stop wasting ur time on internet!

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2015
#

#BiafRATs " All they V gat iz internet warriors"
Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
GOD bless you abundantly for this OP
too bad not every one reason like you do
I pray for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Actualize by Adesiji77: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Interesting write-up

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:
Ur write up shows u r educated but u lack reasoning. Is it only in nigeri that u can find igbos in every state? Have u been to ghana markets? South africa? Malasia? Dubai? America? Name them... So u mean that every. Country pple shld be in their country? I still dont understand why pple are cry for those who say they want to leave. Allow them to leave na and. Face wat ever. Pls go and get a job op and. Stop wasting ur time on internet!

Thank you for your comment. But just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean you should insinuate that I have a low reasoning. That aside, yes I have been to Ghana and even several other neighboring countries. And no I didn’t say people should remain in their country. I was once in a neighboring country, there was this Fast food restaurant i visited. And it is owned by some Igbo guys. What I liked about them was the fact that they made sure they get the contact of every customer that patronized them, that way they keep their customers closer and the customers can order for food by calling or through their BBM contact and it will be delivered to them if they stay close. But if they don’t stay close, they could come pick it up themselves.

So what I am saying is they see opportunities and they take it. They find a need and they provide services and this is why they move about. And as a business student one thing you have to consider before setting up a business is exploring the location, listing the business possibilities and deciding on the most suitable one to indulge in. They know how to do this and this is why they are everywhere, this is why they have to be in places you wouldn’t have imagined a Nigerian to be.
Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2015
mistytohcute:
GOD bless you abundantly for this OP
too bad not every one reason like you do
I pray for a better Nigeria
Thanks Misty. I am sure there are lot more pple who also harbor this thought.
I have been silent abt the issue but I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore.
Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Adesiji77:
Interesting write-up
Thank you sir.
Re: If Biafra Actualize by athaboi(f): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Mattkent:

Thank you for your comment. But just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean you should insinuate that I have a low reasoning. That aside, yes I have been to Ghana and even several other neighboring countries. And no I didn’t say people should remain in their country. I was once in a neighboring country, there was this Fast food restaurant i visited. And it is owned by some Igbo guys. What I liked about them was the fact that they made sure they get the contact of every customer that patronized them, that way they keep their customers closer and the customers can order for food by calling or through their BBM contact and it will be delivered to them if they stay close. But if they don’t stay close, they could come pick it up themselves.

So what I am saying is they see opportunities and they take it. They find a need and they provide services and this is why they move about. And as a business student one thing you have to consider before setting up a business is exploring the location, listing the business possibilities and deciding on the most suitable one to indulge in. They know how to do this and this is why they are everywhere, this is why they have to be in places you wouldn’t have imagined a Nigerian to be.
now the question u hv failed to answer is, are u saying that biafrans will be banned frm nigeria?? Or are u saying they will not be allowd to do business in nigeria or are u saying that they will lose their properties in nigeria? Or are u saying that nigerians will not buy things frm biafrans? Wich one are u saying because u were trying to ask benefits of having biafra
Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Mattkent:

By a Nigerian youth.
i was going 2 comment on ur story b4 i saw d link, d write up is a logical thinking but not expected of a broad mind like urs, this type of destructive essays are wat inspire social media wars wat i gathered is d same self-land-hate u claim 2 douse wit this write up which is obtained evri whrelse on dis forum. Notin else ur story is wondaful by d way i follow it n aw8tn ur next update
Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:
now the question u hv failed to answer is, are u saying that biafrans will be banned frm nigeria?? Or are u saying they will not be allowd to do business in nigeria or are u saying that they will lose their properties in nigeria? Or are u saying that nigerians will not buy things frm biafrans? Wich one are u saying because u were trying to ask benefits of having biafra

I think u r misunderstanding me. All I am saying is that I feel Nigeria will do better together than apart. we just need the right leadership to attain that. That's all. Thanks for contributing to this topic.

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
rallyround:

i was going 2 comment on ur story b4 i saw d link, d write up is a logical thinking but not expected of a broad mind like urs, this type of destructive essays are wat inspire social media wars wat i gathered is d same self-land-hate u claim 2 douse wit this write up which is obtained evri whrelse on dis forum. Notin else ur story is wondaful by d way i follow it n aw8tn ur next update

Thanks for following my story...really appreciate that.

I don't know if u read this essay, but it isn't destructive in any way and I don't support any social media wars. I only wrote this with the intention of sending a good message. I don't know other peoples perception about it but I don't intend to create any hate comment.

Hopefully those who will contribute will be civil and matured enough not to drag this topic to that state.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Actualize by donkross1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:
what is your point sef?
Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
you are right bro kent. Nigeria has a lot troubles already. Adding seperation to that wouldn't be good for any of the units. Including the seperated.
Re: If Biafra Actualize by fam24(f): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:

All d countries u mentioned, is it d same situation with Nigeria? Maybe u should find out what happened when Korea separate to South and North Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Actualize by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
omoshelwa:
you are right bro kent. Nigeria has a lot troubles already. Adding seperation to that wouldn't be good for any of the units. Including the seperated.

Thanks for ur contribution dear.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 24 Year Old Real Life "Hercules" Whose Size Would Leave U Stunned / Photos: Man With Severe Facial Deformities Which Give Him 'alien-like' Features / Is This The Extent Some Nigerians Lack Sense Of Coordination? [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.