Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

How Safe Is Unical? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Safe Is Unical? (863 Views)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Unical? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2015
I am thinking of running a post graduate program there but I was told that the level of cultism is very high and worse than uniben. I graduated from uniben and I don't wanna have a second experience of cult wahala, so please how safe is unical and calabar in general?
Re: How Safe Is Unical? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
LoL! I school At Unical....it's pretty Cool...undecided

Cultism...Yeah! Every school Has that....Buh the school's Really Expensive...undecided Buh I'm Sure you'd be protected...it's the safest place You could ever be....cool
Re: How Safe Is Unical? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! I school At Unical....it's pretty Cool...undecided

Cultism...Yeah! Every school Has that....Buh the school's Really Expensive...undecided Buh I'm Sure you'd be protected...it's the safest place You could ever be....cool
thank you. how much for accommodation there?

(1) (Reply)

Uses Of Vodka You Never Knew / Professor Orders Girls To Perform Unclad In Order To Pass Final Exam. / When Is UI 2016/2017 Postgraduate Form Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.