Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Don't Understand Carlcare - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Don't Understand Carlcare (827 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Carlcare by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
I took ma hard bricked infinix hot note pro their for repair.. Afta seven days i went back their to collect it... Only to knw dat ma infinix hot note pro had changed to infinix hot note.....
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hahaha just like when Jesus Christmas turn water to wine grin Carlcare doing same in our time grin BTW you nor sign or they did not give you a receipt with your phones serial number stated?
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
I too don't understand carlcare... imagine them telling me to pay 7900 to change my cracked Infinix hot 2 screen
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yea... Ma phone serial number was on it.... buh its was no longer infinix hot note pro
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
cemzor:
Yea... Ma phone serial number was on it.... buh its was no longer infinix hot note pro

I had the same problem...guess its still the same phone but the rom for the hot note 1gig/16gig was flashed on it..and that rom can only detect 1gig/16gig...only solution is to flash the original rom for it.
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Mediatekroms: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
i use five hours there just to flash stock rom
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by parrotibaba(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Warlord3000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seriously tecno/infinix need to do something on their Carl care services cos the news out of there lately ain't palatable
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by OGeeKush(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
a bro hard bricked his infinix zero and he was asked to bring 17k for unbricking angry ... wtf!
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Carlcaresophia: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
cemzor:
I took ma hard bricked infinix hot note pro their for repair.. Afta seven days i went back their to collect it... Only to knw dat ma infinix hot note pro had changed to infinix hot note.....
Hi Cemzor, we are sorry for this kind of problem. Please send e-mail to "Service@carlcare.com" and let us know your phone number, IMEI, Work Order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to, so that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Carlcaresophia: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2015
gotemnutz:

I had the same problem...guess its still the same phone but the rom for the hot note 1gig/16gig was flashed on it..and that rom can only detect 1gig/16gig...only solution is to flash the original rom for it.
We are sorry about this. Could you please send us e-mail to "service@carlcare.com" and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you went. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: I Don't Understand Carlcare by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

We are sorry about this. Could you please send us e-mail to "service@carlcare.com" and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you went. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!

Thanks but i already fixed it.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Plus: Extreme / Which Of These ANDROID VERSIONS Did You Like Most? / Three Signs You Might Be Worshiping Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.