Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today (644 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today by Everfrank(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2015
According to AIT breaking news eight ministerial nominees to be screened today Amaechi is third on the list.
Carry go the lion of Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today by Andyg: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Ok following
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today by hinwazaka: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Amaechi, I hope you have done your lobbying homework, for if not, Hon Sekibo will make you a national disgrace today.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today by Sappyman(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2015
He will be made a Minster against the wishes of Wike today. Ameachi my main man since the time of Lord Lugard. Just loved this man, the Lion of Ubiama and the killer of PDP and the poltter of GEJ failure. Carry go my Man.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today by rogen(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lolz.
Sappyman:
He will be made a Minster against the wishes of Wike today. Ameachi my main man since the time of Lord Lugard. Just loved this man, the Lion of Ubiama and the killer of PDP and the poltter of GEJ failure. Carry go my Man.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Won't Run For President / NGO Anchors New Dawn In Charity / I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.