Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow (24597 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fake screening to deceive the citizens they are sincere on fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by hinwazaka: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sant1m:
on what ground will he be thrown out?, on the grounds that Wike and pdp said he is a thief! Without the law courts. Okay! Ekweremadu is a thief, Mark is a thief, wike is a thief, you are a thief. You are all a thief in line with my white paper. Intact the courts should be scraped so we can all freely call ourselves thieves! Go and check the constitution they ve no grounds, they are only there to confirm PMB nominees not screen them, the presidency and other security agencies ve already screened Ameachi.
Instead of using the money Amaechi paid you to recruit hundreds of members for your lying E-team, you instead wasted it, and then floated hundreds of cloned monikers, while operating them with only 3 laptops and 4 android phones. You will soon learn why experts claim, division of labor is better than capital intensity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by gemsclothiers: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Honestly politics is good business, but truth is, a lot of us don't make or gain directly from it. So read my comment to the end and take an action, cause everyone can gain from my offer. Buy any Jersey from Gems' Clothiers and we will brand, rebrand, or customise it for you for FREE. call us on 08038698787 or WhatsApp us via 08024059293, or via 58CAF4AC on BBM. We supply across the country, we sell premium quality products at your city's best price. Try us today, We're Satisfyingly Classy. Gems' Clothiers... Satisfyingly Classy
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by gemsclothiers: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Honestly politics is good business, but truth is, a lot of us don't make or gain directly from it. So read my comment to the end and take an action, cause everyone can gain from my offer. Buy any Jersey from Gems' Clothiers and we will brand, rebrand, or customise it for you for FREE. call us on 08038698787 or WhatsApp us via 08024059293, or via 58CAF4AC on BBM. We supply across the country, we sell premium quality products at your city's best price. Try us today, We're Satisfyingly Classy. Gems' Clothiers... Satisfyingly Classy
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by Sappyman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
If they like, let them screen him next year, I know he will be a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by greggng: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Only a fool will not see the writing on the wall. Saraki is using amaechi screening to buy time amaechi is a big assets to this administration and cos saraki is standing trial using amaechi to throw pmb to his trial won't be a bad idea for saraki. Nigerians re watching . I am now begining to see the reason why is very bad having a senate president whose loyalty is divided
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by freeslash: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
athaboi:
Amaechi relax, is either they clear u or they refund u ur money!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Not refundable it's Rivers money.
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by Goke7: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
philips70:

They have resolved in the senate at least to do things thoroughly. If they don't, people will still complain. Personally for me more questions should follow answers in case they are not satisfied like in the case of Fashola where people are still not satisfied with his responses to website and borehole costs. They were supposed to grill him more on them.

Its all blackmail, PDP can never allow any party run rings round them if they were in power, the earlier apc get rid of saraki who is not bothered about them (APC) in any way the better. PDP is too comfortable with saraki which is a red flag for APC. Between now and early next year, if the saraki quadratic equation is not solved on time. PMB may be stucked.
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by overlord77: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
maupe:
He went further to say, that PDP senators are meeting today, to see how they will deal ruthlessly with Amaechi.
It's all lies people, they are not dealing with anything. All these is just to get y'all talking about them all the time while neglecting hundreds or thousands of citizens being constantly slain daily by boko haram.
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by lumeneng22: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
What a shame? APC caucus is set to lobby PDP senators to support a corrupt nominee of the change mantra probably after money has exchange hand tonight. We are watching while the abrakadabra unfold. Remember we are fighting corruption o. It is no longer business ad usual but now a political sorry senators affairs.
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by facealone05(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rip river state pdp senators
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
adisasegun:
Ameachi my role model, can't wait till tomorrow, Oya 1million twuale for Ameachi
Mama piss go be like.... Finally this man sent me and my husband back to Otuoke and him wan sit for Abuja..... There is God oooooo
While u are running mouth online. Ur role model is busy lobbying, begging for mercy

I tot dey say weda pdp lyk it or not amaechi will be confirmed as minister today
. Hahaha

PDP determines who lead the Senate u form James Bond u become floor member
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
RichDad1:
Mtshew. When will all these yoyo Senators realize they're becoming irrelevant on a daily basis?
Anyways, if by 12 midnight tommorow, they are still thinking of what to do, Amechi would have automatically be confirmed as a minister.
Smh

Pls reply with the law u guys have been boasting will make Rotflmao amueshi minister after 21 days
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
mdmudy:
This bad belle of the pdp senators is making Amaechi statue larger than life,till today Amaechi is making headlines and he's lashing his enemies right,front and center.Amaech is already a minister of Federal Republic Of Nigeria comes come Wednesday 21 Oct 2015
If pdp decide to allow him

U can rant if you pleases but if pdp is not important I don't his name will be move frm batch A to B on now to C
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by softrise: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
eleojo23:
Somehow, I see Amaechi being confirmed minister despite all the dust that has been raised.
Buhari's 'integrity standards' has already been compromised. Many of the other ministerial nominees were people who helped him become president. Amaechi becoming a minister is just like adding a black spot to an already black surface.

A labourer (Amaechi in this case) deserves his reward and there is honor even among thieves.
The idea of a fair anti-corruption fight is a scam.

You are ryt.
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
sirmmykay:
sincerely amaechi is becoming popular on a daily basis, he is d only candidate all eyes are waiting for, he's is d current celebrity. I think I love dis game being played by pdp cus at d end he will be screened nd pple like wike will hate dt. I won't be surprised if he happen to be d last person to be screened. all eyes on u sir.
Hahhahaha

Wike will not be pained 1 bit cuz pdp senators (wike inclusive) will align with the decisions of the senators

Of course I know Amechi will be screened and confirmed cuz his wing will be clip nd he will lobby

Even Obama and putin do lobby who is Amechi to form James Bond
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
igala1:
Someone's trying to use a nominee for bargaining. If Ekweremadu goes on to preside tomorrow Saraki would get a no confidence vote. He's currently losing all APC Senators support. Either ways Amaechi wins & real trouble for Saraki as President override senate confirmation after tomorrow
Saraki doesn't need any APC senators the pdp senators are enough for him

Mind u he will always have d 2 senators frm kwara
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by HzRF(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
philips70:

This Amaechi ministerial issue seems to be making some of you in PH go mad and naked. What manner of hatred you people have for your kinsman. Bayelsa and Ekiti governors have shown you people how no to be too bitter about your brethren.
Amaechi is a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, you guys can start running mad in the streets.
Amaechi is nw a minister after begging d senators frm pdp
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by maupe: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Y2JCOL:
We should be careful of news report we give in this plate form, because vanguard just gave a report that shettu has been changed be the president, why the man is currently been screened by senate.... And now theu are givin report that ameachi will be screen tomorrow.
I hope you have seen your folly. The ex rivers state Govenor was not screened today
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by philips70(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
HzRF:

Amaechi is nw a minister after begging d senators frm pdp

Kini big deal?
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by TRUTHSURE: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Let's watch and see
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by TRUTHSURE: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Let's watch and see...
Re: Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow by blueAgent(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:
Fake screening to deceive the citizens they are sincere on fighting corruption.

Blacks are just pathetic
any man can make mistakes but only an idiot persists in his error.

insanity is doing something over and over and expecting different result.
i guess they are fighting Corruption indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia / Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. / Bolanle Raheem: Sanwo-Olu’s Delegation Visits Raheem Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.