Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu (20847 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / How Adoke Stopped Abba Moro From Hijacking 1,600 NIS Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu by Appareil(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
baby124:

Jonathan is not a saint. He purposely surrounded himself with bad people so that he can steal and get away with it. At least if all hands are soiled, no one will expose him. At the detriment to all of us. Greed, selfishness and complete stupidity. Only to go and lock himself in underdeveloped Bayelsa. Thinking he is living life. Living like a caged animal in a swamp. Jonathan knew what he was doing
Make that also be your own testimony In the mouths of others.GEj this n that!
Re: How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu by Appareil(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
baby124:

Jonathan is not a saint. He purposely surrounded himself with bad people so that he can steal and get away with it. At least if all hands are soiled, no one will expose him. At the detriment to all of us. Greed, selfishness and complete stupidity. Only to go and lock himself in underdeveloped Bayelsa. Thinking he is living life. Living like a caged animal in a swamp. Jonathan knew what he was doing
I felt anger in my heart as I read your comment but I leave u in God's hands. Keep cursing a man with a good heart.. You go dabi. Haba!
Re: How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu by Appareil(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
baby124:

I felt anger in my heart as I read your comment but I leave u in God's hands. Keep cursing a man with a good heart.. You go sabi Haba!
Re: How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu by favour4gee: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmn.
*Affordable and Smart Buy!
*** It's Pay On Delivery.

Re: How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu by barcaboi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
OVI75:
What were you expecting from an almajiri Adoke.
and the clueless Non-almajiri cldnt think by himself

1 Like

Re: How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu by Armstrong1975: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
sign or no signing, please get a copy of the constitutions amendment and go through it,then you realised that no president will sign it into law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Senate President, Saraki Congratulates Governor Wike / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.