Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS (4956 Views)

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) / Live Update From Enugu: Our Fearless Mothers Joined Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by flyingsnail(f): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
LIVE UPDATE FROM ENUGU: OUR FEARLESS MOTHERS JOINED PROTEST. ASK FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU.

BRAVE WOMEN OF BIAFRA DEFIES MILITARY CLAMP DOWN AND POLICE THREATS TO DEMONSTRATE FOR THE RELEASE OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU

PICTURES COMING...

5 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shake My Head

1 Like

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
what a waste.

1 Like

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by bonnelblack(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fearless in what sense? Peaceful protest is not an act of fearlessness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
They should send them to Akure for flogging lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Making the biafool abino popular

3 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ioannes:
what a waste.
Yes, you are a wasted spermatozoa. Useless Yoruba urching.

11 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Ahmba: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
If they like they should not go and prepare food for their kids that will soon come back from school. Fearless ko heart ni. Ptchwwww angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thorhammer:
Making the biafool abino popular
Comming from a useless, unproductive Yoruba bas.tard urchings

6 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by mekaboy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Fearless or Jobless?

7 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jobless old foolish women.
They need to be flogged to reformat their brains. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ahmba:
If they should not go and prepare food for their kids that will soon come back from school. Fearless ko heart ni. Ptchwwww angry angry angry
Yet another owambe bast.ard from ewedu and amala region.
Jobless and unproductive urching

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ernesty20(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
flyingsnail:
LIVE UPDATE FROM ENUGU: OUR FEARLESS MOTHERS JOINED PROTEST. ASK FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU.

BRAVE WOMEN OF BIAFRA DEFIES MILITARY CLAMP DOWN AND POLICE THREATS TO DEMONSTRATE FOR THE RELEASE OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU

PICTURES COMING...
no yoruba woman can do this.. Bunch of cowards

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:
I.diotic yeroba bas.tard.
May your grand parents, your parents if any and you receive everlasting flogging.
Useless and unproductive ewedu and amala bas.tard like you.
Hopeless idiota

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by glassjar1: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

dog will flog your eja hawking witch craft mama on top of your babalawo shrine .right there in your face .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:
You mean unproductive yeroba women?
You dnt have any at all.
Useless and hopeless unproductive fools of ewedu and amala.

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by hob(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Moving on
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ernesty20(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
emmydeep:

You mean unproductive yeroba women?
You dnt have any at all.
Useless and hopeless unproductive fools of ewedu and amala.
na to dey exchange husbands them sabi cheesy
Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Ahmba: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
emmydeep:

Yet another owambe bast.ard from ewedu and amala region.
Jobless and unproductive urching

Yup. From all that you've brought out your time to type, I've seen how busy and productive you are. Its not in my nature to cuss people out. So, I'm gon pretend as if I didn't see that and move on with my life. Besides, I'm having a very good day and I won't let you ruin it. Take a chill pill and maybe your day will turn to be as good as mine grin grin grin

FYI I'm not from the ewedu and amala region kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
emmydeep:
Yes, you are a wasted spermatozoa. Useless Yoruba urching.
I don't engage imbeciles. look for your type on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
emmydeep:

I.diotic yeroba bas.tard.
May your grand parents, your parents if any and you receive everlasting flogging.
Useless and unproductive ewedu and amala bas.tard like you.
Hopeless idiota

Why Ibo dey fear flog like this?
I get your cane by my side here if you don't keep your stinking mouth shut and stop splitting dirty saliva all over NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell you jobless mothers to behave or else they will be flogged by the military. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
glassjar1:

dog will flog your eja hawking witch craft mama on top of your babalawo shrine .right there in your face .

They will flog them mercilessly and nothing will happen. Nansense!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by mothernature: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:
Jobless old foolish women. They need to be flogged to reformat their brains. grin grin
Pls speak like somebody who has a mother or Once had a mother

3 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by glassjar1: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

They will flog them mercilessly and nothing will happen. Nansense!!! grin cheesy

cool cool . you guy's are in between last step to the edge of Ibadan cliff .

grin you will dance naked while you flog your mama and your grand mama in front of your ifa witch craft shrine . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
mothernature:

Pls speak like somebody who has a mother or
Once had a mother
Sharrraaaapppp dia. A responsible woman will not carry useless cardboard on a busy morning protesting an alleged arrest of one useless albino about to set a whole tribe into problem.
Nansense. You hegbos should start using your brain nah! undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
glassjar1:

cool cool . you guy's are in between last step to the edge of Ibadan cliff .

grin you will dance naked while you flog your mama and your grand mama in front of your ifa witch craft shrine . grin

Can your own mother carry placard like these useless women up there in the pics? If yes, your father is an irresponsible fool that deserved to be flog too. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by glassjar1: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
simplycarro:

Can your own mother carry placard like these useless women up there in the pics? If yes, your father is an irresponsible fool that deserved to be flog too. cheesy cheesy grin

you are typing for the sake of typing and being one of the snake offspring from the waste trash .

enjoy your leprosy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simplycarro: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
glassjar1:

you are typing for the sake of typing and being one of the snake offspring from the waste trash .

enjoy your leprosy

Fool, I will flog you with e-koboko if you don't get out hia!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok ,

Mothers weldone o , when una go begin pull clothe to protest nayked?

1 Like

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by simpleseyi: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
ernesty20:

You whole generation should be taken to Deji of Akure for flogging then handed over to Oba of Lagos for dumping into the Lagos lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by Franklyly: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
we are formidable, we are unstoppable, we are IPOB, we are Children of the Most High God, We are Biafrans!

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS by ernesty20(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
simpleseyi:

You whole generation should be taken to Deji of Akure for flogging then handed over to Oba of Lagos for dumping into the Lagos lagoon.
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Resign Buhari Cries On Phonecall AUDIO / Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. / Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.