Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Missing Certificates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Missing Certificates (1216 Views)

Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / Formal Certificates- A Guaranteed Meal Ticket Or A Deceptive Illusion? / Do I Have To Attach D Copies Of My Certificates, Weneva Am Asked 2 Submit A CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please i urgently need academic, legal and if possible spiritual advice right now.
I had series of interview to attend last week but at the verge of preparing for that of work force i noticed i could not find any of my certificates from FSCL to PGD and professional certs......
pls moderators and well meaningful nairalanders kindly help me out on what to do nexgt cos i have searched everywhere but didnt see them.
lalasticlala, seun and others plsssss
Re: Missing Certificates by Gbajabiamila1: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't know how certificates disappear. It's either you misplaced it or someone took it. Beg those you stay with if anyone is with it and think deeply about where you might have kept it. I don't want to conclude it's spiritual but if all physical means fail, PRAY more.
Re: Missing Certificates by MissIndependent(f): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why did you say you need spiritual advice? You think spirits stole them? undecided Go and search again. Goodluck smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: Missing Certificates by chymystique(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
What do you want Nlanders to do? We are not prophets and soothsayers. Why dont you sit down and calmly remember the last time you used them and if you can remember the series of events like where you dropped it afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sincerely, i have done the best search i can do....................... its what i dont touch on a regular bases.... i just noticed when i picked the photocopies the file of the originals was missing.
Re: Missing Certificates by MissIndependent(f): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who are you staying with? The people around you have some questions to answer.
Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
dear i stay in my house oh...........i just dont understand....but am not so so like so woried just wanna know what to do next
MissIndependent:
Who are you staying with? The people around you have some questions to answer.
Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
thanks padi,,,,,,to me its a mystery......#whatdoidonow
MissIndependent:
Why did you say you need spiritual advice? You think spirits stole them? undecided Go and search again. Goodluck smiley kiss
Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
i trust many of you here as good academic and legal consultants.......some can also pray the change...... dear i just want to know the next action to take,,,,pls help this guy
chymystique:
What do you want Nlanders to do? We are not prophets and soothsayers. Why dont you sit down and calmly remember the last time you used them and if you can remember the series of events like where you dropped it afterwards.
Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
i have really done so much search before posting it online....i have exhausted every means i can reach for. i wont stop praying bro thanks
Gbajabiamila1:
I don't know how certificates disappear. It's either you misplaced it or someone took it. Beg those you stay with if anyone is with it and think deeply about where you might have kept it. I don't want to conclude it's spiritual but if all physical means fail, PRAY more.

1 Like

Re: Missing Certificates by aishalove: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
sochima1989:
Please i urgently need academic, legal and if possible spiritual advice right now.
I had series of interview to attend last week but at the verge of preparing for that of work force i noticed i could not find any of my certificates from FSCL to PGD and professional certs......
pls moderators and well meaningful nairalanders kindly help me out on what to do nexgt cos i have searched everywhere but didnt see them.
lalasticlala, seun and others plsssss

try

[url]lostitemshub.com[/url]
Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
kkk dear am on it
aishalove:

try

[url]lostitemshub.com[/url]
Re: Missing Certificates by Rogersmith(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
sochima1989:
kkk dear am on it
Spiritual things....very sure it is lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Certificates by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hope you are not the Broda Kola wey that Mickey mouse used to call...?
Re: Missing Certificates by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
grin

@OP, report at the nearest police station closest to your house first and get a police extract. Proceed to a high court or Magistrate court for an affidavit. Then visit some of the most popular radio stations in your state of residence and ask them to help in appealing to the public in case a good samaritan came across the certificates (remember you are not sure where, when or how it got misplaced).

If after a week, you don't hear from anyone............take your police extract and court affidavit together with a written application requesting for a re-issuance of certificate to your Primary school, University/Polytechnic (this applies to statement of result only and not certificates), NYSC state secretariat or DHQ (the final re-issuance will come from the DHQ and certificates cannot be re-issued but you will be giving a letter of confirmation that you participated in and completed the National Youth Service).

Please note also, that WAEC does not re-issue certificates, but with the right amount of money, you can get an insider to help you through this. Also pray more often.......you can never tell. May God see you through. Wish you luck!
Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
thanks..... am so too grateful. God bless you and answer that prayer of yours
Rumpelstiltskin:
grin

@OP, report at the nearest police station closest to your house first and get a police extract. Proceed to a high court or Magistrate court for an affidavit. Then visit some of the most popular radio stations in your state of residence and ask them to help in appealing to the public in case a good samaritan came across the certificates (remember you are not sure where, when or how it got misplaced).

If after a week, you don't hear from anyone............take your police extract and court affidavit together with a written application requesting for a re-issuance of certificate to your Primary school, University/Polytechnic (this applies to statement of result only and not certificates), NYSC state secretariat or DHQ (the final re-issuance will come from the DHQ and certificates cannot be re-issued but you will be giving a letter of confirmation that you participated in and completed the National Youth Service).

Please note also, that WAEC does not re-issue certificates, but with the right amount of money, you can get an insider to help you through this. Also pray more often.......you can never tell. May God see you through. Wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: Missing Certificates by sochima1989(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
am not oh
Ask4bigneyo:

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Equity Assurance Plc / Entry-level Graduate Job At May & Baker Nigeria Plc / International Scholarship At Maastricht University, Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.