Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,661 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop (1178 Views)

Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 / Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. (2) (3) (4)

How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop by GenoMI: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hi everyone,

I’m organising a Free Workshop on the 2nd of April, 2016.

I will share my tips and tricks on how to make yourself attractive to employers, as well as how to determine whether or not your CV passes the famous ’30 second test’. We will also have a Q&A session where you can ask me your questions.

I used the same strategies to:

- Work with 8 different companies (part time) as an undergraduate in University
- Land 2 solid graduate job offers before graduation
- Change jobs pretty much every year since graduation (6 jobs in the last 8 years)

The session will hold on WhatsApp because I’m trying to go with the least data-intensive option possible.

I hope to see you on the 2nd of April.

Also,

I have a limited number of slots (10) for 1 on 1 consultations where I spend an hour with you to:

a) Discuss the problems you are facing with regards to getting a job
b) Understand what you have tried to do to resolve this challenge so far, and why it hasn’t worked
c) Get a feel for ‘who you are’ as a jobseeker
d) Review your CV and give you detailed feedback on possible areas of improvement

This session is not free, but if you are among the first 10 people to take this up, you can pay me whatever you want.

If you're interested, please send me a message - http://skillsonthehouse.com/contact/

Have a great week ahead.
Re: How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
God bless you Aunty Jenny!
Re: How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop by GenoMI: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Amen, and you too smiley @adenuga360

adenuga360:
God bless you Aunty Jenny!
Re: How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop by odimbannamdi(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Hi Genomi...

I just watched your video on how to present your skills on your CV in a most job-clinching manner.

However, i need more enlightenment on how to merge it with my work experience with the aim of keeping my CV very concise and less verbose.

Please lets communicate via whatsapp...08160466225

I really appreciate the good work you are doing. Thank you
Re: How To Get That New Job - WhatsApp Workshop by GenoMI: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hi @odimbannamdi

Kindly drop me a message using this form - http://skillsonthehouse.com/contact/

Thanks!

odimbannamdi:
Hi Genomi...

I just watched your video on how to present your skills on your CV in a most job-clinching manner.

However, i need more enlightenment on how to merge it with my work experience with the aim of keeping my CV very concise and less verbose.

Please lets communicate via whatsapp...08160466225

I really appreciate the good work you are doing. Thank you

Delay Of Police Salary / I Need Factory Work Around Alimosho Local Government. / Ccnsl Customer Care Training