Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* (488 Views)

Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) / Does ALABUKUN, 7up And LIME Work For Abortion? / What Female Doctor Did To 16-yr-old Boy In Ebonyi Will Shock You! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Weight loss tips you should remember:
1. Eat small portions at a time
2. Exercise often with lots of water
3. Start a detox plan
Is detox necessary? YES
Excess toxins interferes with thyroid function and increase inflammation which leads to obesity.
weight loss is made easier with the effects long lasting, if your body has flushed away those toxins.
With the help of our fantastic 9 day detox plan you can not only loose 5-12kg but also drop a dress size or two in the process.
The C9 is not a fad diet, its a cleansing program that detoxifies and cleanses your inside, strengthens your immune system, boosts energy levels
clears and brightens your skin, rejuvenates and replenishes your hair and so much more.

1 Share

Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
its an amazing product, look no further C9 is the answer
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
I lost 3inches from my waist and 2inches from my thighs, i have never felt sooo good, with so much energy
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
i was initially skeptical about it but after trying it out i have no regrets
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
although i was wearing the same clothes i wore before i got pregnant i wanted to feel better about my weight afterwards so i tried the detox program out and it worked excellently for me
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
i have tried alot of diet plans and it hasnt been able to really fit into my lifestyle and i end up falling short but with the C9 pack i have found excellent result in it with the shortest possible time.
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
the reason i used it was not just to loose weight but completely cleanse my body from harmful toxins and this product has done just that and more
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
it was a miracle for me
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by SammyJonez: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
great i will try it out
Re: Weight Loss Coaching Techniques When Everything Else Didnt Work For You*pics* by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Listed in order of importance ... good.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Wife Dolapo Leads Women In Abuja For Morning Walk Against Cancer / If You Realize That You're Getting A Weakness / Help!! How Do I Reduce My Pot Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.