Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? (726 Views)

Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) / The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? by Sprintson(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
I may receive bashing but whitherway I am just speaking my mind as a loyal igbo son***xoxo
Like the above subject signifies, I have been keenly watching both tribes engage each other in words without reason's and I have come to realise too that the igbo's sometimes class themselves higher than every tribe in this world** (Ethnocentrism)
The igbo's are always quick to point to the senseless act of a yoruba governor or ruler without seeing that of our useless governors and rulers in the east, if the yoruba's are proud then let them be because of course its their place we can't fight that. U have stayed in a land for decades peacefully and you want to claim their heritage what can NEVA happen in the East (a yoruba getting equal rights in the east? Never). Even an igbo of a different LGA.
I attended pry and secondary schools here infact Asiwaju paid for my Neco without calling me a NON indigene,in the West u can work freely ,build ur house and live freely, sue any one who violates you yet what do these igbos want?
The Westerners have been good hosts and brothers so we igbos should not allow the uneducated igbos infiltrate our brains with their vain Biafra.
Where were you when the yorubas allowed us good education,shelter,peace e.t.c now you want me to fight against my paddies..use the ample chance and tell your governors to develop the region after all Fashola built our suspension bridge here in ikoyi and lekki axis without shouting and we can't come together for the only linking bridge to our region.
Guys make una park well abeg..
Re: Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? by theDEVILisHERE: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sprintson:

I may receive bashing but whitherway I am just speaking my mind as a loyal igbo son***xoxo
Like the above subject signifies, I have been keenly watching both tribes engage each other in words without reason's and I have come to realise too that the igbo's sometimes class themselves higher than every tribe in this world** (Ethnocentrism)
The igbo's are always quick to point to the senseless act of a yoruba governor or ruler without seeing that of our useless governors and rulers in the east, if the yoruba's are proud then let them be because of course its their place we can't fight that. U have stayed in a land for decades peacefully and you want to claim their heritage what can NEVA happen in the East (a yoruba getting equal rights in the east? Never). Even an igbo of a different LGA.
I attended pry and secondary schools here infact Asiwaju paid for my Neco without calling me a NON indigene,in the West u can work freely ,build ur house and live freely, sue any one who violates you yet what do these igbos want?
The Westerners have been good hosts and brothers so we igbos should not allow the uneducated igbos infiltrate our brains with their vain Biafra.
Where were you when the yorubas allowed us good education,shelter,peace e.t.c now you want me to fight against my paddies..use the ample chance and tell your governors to develop the region after all Fashola built our suspension bridge here in ikoyi and lekki axis without shouting and we can't come together for the only linking bridge to our region.
Guys make una park well abeg..

They can't agree because they have nothing in common and shouldn't be living within the same space
When you live within the same space with someone you have nothing in common with
You both will constantly have issues with each other
Re: Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? by Penssuwa(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Your submission is not balanced, your acclaimed tribe notwithstanding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo-see What Black People Are Doing With Martin Luther King Jr. / Of Akure, Akure Agenda And The Theory Of Public Condemnation / [MUSIC] Biozy – Feel Alright (prod By Dawizzy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.