Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Special Information For Every Job Seeker-a Must Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Special Information For Every Job Seeker-a Must Read (968 Views)

Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / Special Information For Applicants As Marketers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Information For Every Job Seeker-a Must Read by donifeanyi: 2:27pm On May 01, 2009
Hello

I decided to write this peice to let everyone who visits nairaland on a daily basis and is yet to get a job to keep hope alive and not panic,you can do other things while waiting for your dream job to get to you and that is the basis of the information below,read through and understand that it is not mandatory that you call or send me a mail,its only a matter of choice,you either choose to succed by acquiring information or choose to fail by rejecting information,the choice is yours.

Have you heard of Forex Trading?i guess i shouldnt be asking that question because its no longer news that it is one of the most legitimate ways to make money as a Nigerian and it is the largest financial market in the world.What is news is that a lot of Nigerians are making money from Forex trading while some are not.Why,i hear you ask?good question,the answer will be reaveled in this letter.

A few days ago,an elderly man walked into my office to ask after me,and the following were the excerpts of the converstaion i had with the man who supposedly is a pastor of one of the leading pentecostal churches in Enugu.

ME: GOOD MORNING SIR,MY MAME IS BEN OKOYE,HOW MAY I HELP YOU

MAN: I HEARD YOUR RADIO PROGRAM ON FOREX TRADING AND SO I DECIDED TO COME AND SEE YOU,WHAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION WAS WHEN YOU MENTIONED THE REASONS WHY PEOPLE LOSE IN FOREX,I GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHY I LOST SO MUCH MONEY IN THIS FOREX THING.

ME: SIR YOU SAID YOU LOST SO MUCH MONEY IN FOREX,HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE AND HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

MAN:I LOST 950,000 IN A SPACE OF FOUR MONTHS IN THIS FOREX AND I WASNT THE ONE WHO TRADED,I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT HAPPENED,A BROTHER IN MY CHURCH APPROACHED ME AND TOLD ME OF THE FOREX AND SAID THAT IF I INVEST IN THE BUSSINESS THAT IT WAS GOING TO YEILD A LOT OF MONEY.

AFTER SEVERAL INVESTIGATIONS AND PROOFS FROM PEOPLE HE WAS TRADING FOR IN THE CHURCH I GAVE HIM 950,000,THAT WAS IN SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR AND TODAY THE MONEY IS NO MORE.

ME: ITS A PITY SIR,AS MUCH AS I SYMPHATIZE WITH YOU.YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE DUE DILIGENCE IN LEARNING FOREX YOURSELF AS THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED YOU FROM LOSING A LOT OF MONEY.I ALWAYS ENCOURAGE ANYONE GOING INTO FOREX TO PRACTICE FOR AT LEAST 4 MONTHS BEFORE INVESTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

MAN: I HEARD YOU ADVERTISE A CD THAT CAN TEACH ME FOREX TRADING FROM THE SCRATCH AND THAT WHY I AM HERE,I WANT TO REALLY LEARN,UNDERSTAND AND MASTER FOREX TRADING

ME:THATS THE SPIRIT SIR,FOREX IS SUPPOSED TO BE LEARNT AS A SKILL AND MONEY IS THE BY PRODUCT OF THE SKILLS YOU LEARNT FROM FOREX.

That was just a liitle from the discussion i had with the visitor who had since started practicing forex trading.

Have you lost so much in forex trading and you need to learn how to make more of gains and less of losses?
Have you been hearing of Forex trading and dont know how to start?
Do you want to make money from trading currencies on the internet?
Are you tired of forex trading due to lots of losses incured?

Then you need to go back and practice again with This wonderful Cd on how to Learn forex on your own,it is one of the best cds i have ever seen on forex trading as it will teach you every thing you need to know in forex trading ranging from

How to download a forex platform
how to install a forex platform
How to customise your platform
How to understand how the charts,indicators and everything works on your platform
How to place a traade
How to understand the Fundamentals,Technichals,Physcological and Money management sectors of Forex trading and lots more

Wonderful isnt it?The cd is loaded and its just 5,000 only and you can get it wherever you are in Nigeria through courier if you order for it today.Are you interested?then call 08033758148 or send an email to internetbizsummit@gmail.com for payment details.

Upon confirmation of your payments,we will send it to your house or office address depending on the one you want.

Cheers

Ben

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In A Fmcg Company / Photo Album Of 2009 Nysc Abuja Ex-corpers Urgently Needed / Info Needed About Blackfriars Law Firm Loctaed @ Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.