Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

For Lagos Residents.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Lagos Residents.. (1872 Views)

Job Available (only For Lagos Residents) / Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Lagos Residents.. by collele(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
I recently came to Lagos for an interview but stayed back after the interview because I feel most companies/firms in this country are based in Lagos. So I decided that while applying for this jobs, let me just find something to do so as to keep body and soul together. So I started calling Some of those people who always post available casual jobs on paper in walls along my street but to my utter amazement, everyone of them I call will always direct me to come to Oshodi the next day by 7am so I keep wandering if I should go or not? So please Lagos residents on nairaland how real are these guys at Oshodi?
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Brother the best way for you to get all this casual job(factory work) in Lagos is to inform your neighbours and relative to lookout for available one for you.Parading those guys having office at oshodi at your own risk....they will just collect your money and begin dey tell you story which at thebend they know you will be tired of.Welcome To Lagos.
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by collele(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Brother the best way for you to get all this casual job(factory work) in Lagos is to inform your neighbours and relative to lookout for available one for you.Parading those guys having office at oshodi at your own risk....they will just collect your money and begin dey tell you story which at thebend they know you will be tired of.Welcome To Lagos.

Ok..tnx a lot
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by mastertunji(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
They are GNLD. When u reach Oshodi, they will ask you to come to Gbagada

2 Likes

Re: For Lagos Residents.. by intuit(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin
mastertunji:
They are GNLD. When u reach Oshodi, they will ask you to come to Gbagada
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by dentrice: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good day all
Do you need a job or want to increase your earnings? I advice you to sign up with http://newsbehoof.com/p29 . You earn $5 for news reading and answering questions and $150 for referrals. It is real and free. I have earned $500 for last week. You can be paid through paypal or other medium. Try it
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by emancipation1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
They just they settle scam alert issues, yet u still bring your own version of stealing....awon boys yii o gbadun sha...smh
dentrice:
Good day all
Do you need a job or want to increase your earnings? I advice you to sign up with htt://newsbehoof.com/p29 . You earn $5 for news reading and answering questions and $150 for referrals. It is real and free. I have earned $500 for last week. You can be paid through paypal or other medium. Try it

2 Likes

Re: For Lagos Residents.. by collele(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
emancipation1:
They just they settle scam alert issues, yet u still bring your own version of stealing....awon boys yii o gbadun sha...smh

Lol...very funny
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by davepepple83(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2015
@Dentrice---Please,for christ sake,stop posting that info because you and I know that it's not true.Abeg stop deceiving people o jere......................
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by davepepple83(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2015
@Collele----I agree with Mastertunji.It is GNLD and it is all about selling and marketing drugs but then you will need to spend 11k to partner with them(becoming a member).When you get to Oshodi,you will be told to come to Anthony and then to westess where their office is.Please,be careful.
Re: For Lagos Residents.. by collele(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2015
davepepple83:
@Collele----I agree with Mastertunji.It is GNLD and it is all about selling and marketing drugs but then you will need to spend 11k to partner with them(becoming a member).When you get to Oshodi,you will be told to come to Anthony and then to westess where their office is.Please,be careful.

Tnx alot bro....one of them has been calling me since 6am today to come for interview o....Do u beg people to come for interview? And what type of interview is scheduled for 7am? ...

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Recruitment Agency / Vacancies In A Water Bottling Company / Just Got This Mail From Nigeria Customs.... How Reliable Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.