Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. (980 Views)

Police Recruitment: Date For JAMB Exam, Centres Released / Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. / Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. by Skilz4real: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
READ VERY WELL BEFORE SENDING CV, IF YOU ARE NOT WITHIN THE SPECIFIED LOCATIONS, DO NOT BOTHER APPLYING EXCEPT YOU ARE READY TO WORK!!!

Our new training centre client is looking for serious-minded part-time Jamb teachers who will be able to handle the training conveniently.

EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED PART-TIME LESSON TEACHER ON JAMB NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING:

You must be able to handle all or almost all the subjects which includes Mathematics and English Language conveniently for one of the following courses:

- Science, Medicine, Engineering e.t.c

Biology, Chemistry & Physics are added advantage

- Law

Literature, Government and History are added advantage

- Accounting
Economics, Accounting and Commerce are added advantage

Preferably residing within Magodo Phase 1, Isheri-oke, Olowora, or Ojodu-Berger in Lagos State.

KINDLY TEXT YOUR NAME, NUMBER, LOCATION, TIME AVAILABILITY AND WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE TO 08183795397 or send application letter/CV of what you can handle and CV to hr.olariel@gmail.com on or before 25th of October, 2015
Re: Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. by enet1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good Evening to you,I am Tayo by name.I applied for this job position in August and I was invited for an interview last month but I couldn't make it due to some reasons.I sent a text apologizing for my failure and asked for a rescheduling.I got no response.Should I reapply because I am still interested? I stay in ketu and work in berger.
Re: Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry for saying these..but if you are truly a professional in organizing private home teaching then you are new in the business..how can u get professional to handle a combination of
Econs, commerce and English or maths
Econs government , English or maths
Econs, govt , English or maths
Chem, biology, math sir English
Commerce, Econs, maths or English

Except you are looking for quack or jack of all trade master of none.

The only subject combination which is applicable most times are
Maths, phy , chemistry
Lit,crk, English

So please make ur self sellable because If I happens to be ur client I won't take u serious when these post
Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Skilz4real:
READ VERY WELL BEFORE SENDING CV, IF YOU ARE NOT WITHIN THE SPECIFIED LOCATIONS, DO NOT BOTHER APPLYING EXCEPT YOU ARE READY TO WORK!!!

Our new training centre client is looking for serious-minded part-time Jamb teachers who will be able to handle the training conveniently.

EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED PART-TIME LESSON TEACHER ON JAMB NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING:

You must be able to handle all or almost all the subjects which includes Mathematics and English Language conveniently for one of the following courses:

- Science, Medicine, Engineering e.t.c

Biology, Chemistry & Physics are added advantage

- Law

Literature, Government and History are added advantage

- Accounting
Economics, Accounting and Commerce are added advantage

Preferably residing within Magodo Phase 1, Isheri-oke, Olowora, or Ojodu-Berger in Lagos State.

KINDLY TEXT YOUR NAME, NUMBER, LOCATION, TIME AVAILABILITY AND WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE TO 08183795397 or send application letter/CV of what you can handle and CV to hr.olariel@gmail.com on or before 25th of October, 2015

Sorry for saying these..but if you are truly a professional in organizing private home teaching then you are new in the business..how can u get professional to handle a combination of
Commerce, Econs, matcha or English

Maths, phy , chemistry
Lit,crk, English

So please make ur self sellable because If I happens to be ur client I won't take u serious .
Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. by Skilz4real: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=ndudichukwumah post=39254237]

Commerce, Econs, matcha or English

Maths, phy , chemistry
Lit,crk, English

So please make ur self sellable because If I happens to be ur client I won't take u serious .
Thanks [/quote

Thanks but kindly excuse us with your comment, hope you saw the combination as added advantage or did we not state it clearly?
Or have you asked yourself a question why JAMB is requesting such combination for the students that the tutors that wish to apply want to train?
Or are you trying to say the supposed newly JAMB applicant that want to be trained should be genius over his/her tutors when you expect 5 tutors to take one student who has the one head like the tutors?

If you do not have the qualified skills,no need of lamenting, let those who have apply, we are only laying emphasis on locations.

Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Part-time Coaching Tutor For JAMB Within Magodo, Lagos State. by Zubair123: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate Jobs In Aba, Abia State / 2 Available Positions / Vacancy For The Position Of Engineer In Hub360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.