Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Bucket List Of A So-called ‘good’ And ‘badt’ Guy, Lol. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bucket List Of A So-called ‘good’ And ‘badt’ Guy, Lol. (884 Views)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / When Warri Guy Shows He Get What It Takes To Deal With Igbo Guy! LOL! / Akpos The Badt Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bucket List Of A So-called ‘good’ And ‘badt’ Guy, Lol. by Esthersblog(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bucket list is a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.

The first list is from a guy who said he has done most of the escapades he had always wanted but have only a few left. Lol.

Visit New York and prolly take a picture close to the Statue of Liberty

Skydiving in Dubai

Visit Bora Bora and Seychelles

Hopefully get a PHD

Watch my favourite English team play live once

Become a commissioner in my State

Get married to my best friend and have five kids, Four daughters and a son

Make out in front of the beach

Eat food prepared with weed

Have sex in a moving car

Date an older lady

Make Heaven.

Another bucket list. This guy has no chill at all… Lol.

Visit Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s Shrine

Have a party

Have sex with an ex, a day before her wedding

Sleep with that sexy hot wife of my neighbour

Sneak into the ladies and make sure I see and do things

Dress like a lady and chill in a sorority house. (sorority house – a society for female students in a university or college, typically for social purposes)

Visit Jamaica and smoke all the pots I can reach

Date two best friends at the same time and have s** with them

Visit Vegas and gamble like it is the last week of world gambling

Meet someone in Vegas, get married and return back home without her. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”

Chill with Angel Michael in Heaven.

They both want to make heaven, Lol…

www.esther.ng

1 Like

Re: Bucket List Of A So-called ‘good’ And ‘badt’ Guy, Lol. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
iranu
Re: Bucket List Of A So-called ‘good’ And ‘badt’ Guy, Lol. by trapQ: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
why are you still friends with the second guy.. you need new friends.
Re: Bucket List Of A So-called ‘good’ And ‘badt’ Guy, Lol. by Esthersblog(f): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hi trapQ, not everyone you call friend is truly your friend. Its just for fun, that's why it is under this section. Thanks for the advice.
trapQ:
why are you still friends with the second guy.. you need new friends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bank That Doesn't Require BVN Or Any Form Of Registration / Hilarious Quotes That Will Make You Laugh / Caption This Photo Of A First Ever Fulani Graduate From His Own Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.