Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Hilarious Picture Album - Jokes Etc (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Picture Album (205023 Views)

Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / Hilarious Picture Album For Nairalanders. Let's Do It Together!!! / My Hilarious Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by lanrexlan(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Today makes it exactly a year when I was so broke I went inside the bank to withdraw N800. The cashier didn't even bring the money from the drawer. She just brought out 1k from her pocket like "Guy comot". grin cheesy grin grin grin
Ma fi radarada se mi lowo grin grin grin
Alaye ba ti e lo. cheesy cheesy Shey you give am change #200? grin grin

Empiree:
lol. That's like peanut. Reminds me of early 90s. I don't remember exact yr. My brother almost zeroed out his bank account. Only #150 left there. Even though at that time naira still had little value but not like 150. One hundred and fifty naira was definitely nothing at that time. My brother took me to the bank to withdraw remaining balance. That time we would sit and they called our names. He said if they call his name I should answer and go forward to collect the money. He was shy to withdraw #150 grin
grin No be him money?! There was a time I wanna withdraw my last 1k (I get #1,050 or so in the account) when I was in school, na so the bank commot charges of #52 before I reached ATM stand. (I haven't gotten the alert for the deduction o)

I inserted my card, the thing said "Insufficient funds, unable to dispend". The thing vexed me, na so I check my balance and say "#995.06", the mumu has deducted their charges.

I just entered bank, picked up a teller and wrote "#10 (Ten Naira only) on it. When it was my turn and the lady saw the amount, she looked at me with one yeye eye, me no look oju uche oo, I just bone face ni. (In my mind, if them born una well, na add am for my account, no be my account grin)

Lol, that's one of the craziest things I have ever done Sha grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
lanrexlan:

grin No be him money?! There was a time I wanna withdraw my last 1k (I get #1,050 or so in the account) when I was in school, na so the bank commot charges of #52 before I reached ATM stand. (I haven't gotten the alert for the deduction o)

I inserted my card, the thing said "Insufficient funds, unable to dispend". The thing vexed me, na so I check my balance and say "#995.06", the mumu has deducted their charges.

I just entered bank, picked up a teller and wrote "#10 (Ten Naira only) on it. When it was my turn and the lady saw the amount, she looked at me with one yeye eye, me no look oju uche oo, I just bone face ni. (In my mind, if them born una well, na add am for my account, no be my account grin)

Lol, that's one of the craziest things I have ever done Sha grin grin

#10 shocked you deserved to be looked at with yeye eye. On a serious note, those little deductions can be painful atimes. Sometimes you look at the deduction is very little but for the fact that they deduct #5 for example from #1000 renders #1000 valueless
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
lanrexlan:

No hahaha. That didn't happened to me, I copied it from twitter. grin grin

I inserted my card, the thing said "Insufficient funds, unable to dispend". The thing vexed me, na so I check my balance and say "#995.06", the mumu has deducted their charges. I just entered bank, picked up a teller and wrote "#10 (Ten Naira only) on it. When it was my turn and the lady saw the amount, she looked at me with one yeye eye, me no look oju uche oo, I just bone face ni. (In my mind, if them born una well, na add am for my account, no be my account grin)Lol, that's one of the craziest things I have ever done Sha grin grin
I've experienced similar stuffs on numerous occasions as above.. Lmao grin
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

No hahaha. That didn't happened to me, I copied it from twitter. grin grin

oops, I thought this happened to you grin

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Empiree:
oops, I thought this happened to you grin

What happened to me 5 years ago when I was doing my ND was similar. It happened that I had exactly #1000 in my account and maybe #100 in my pocket. There's an ATM in school but it's not of my bank and they'll deduct #52 charges for withdrawing from another bank, and hence I can't withdraw my #1000 fromthe bank in school. And so I had to risk going to my bank in town with the #100 in my pocket as tfare. Unfortunately when I got to my bank, their ATM was out of service too. sad I went in to withdraw from the counter. But the queue was enormous due to Christmas preparation stuffs. Everything was turning funny and all of a sudden, there was power outage and the banking operations stopped. And they wouldn't on gen, I don't know exactly what happened. I got stucked in bank with nothing in my pocket. I couldn't even think what to do next. I just sat down on the floor with other frustrated customers, thinking of what next to do. Later on, other customers started disappearing one after the other, I was still like "we die here today" grin cheesy

Later on a banker walked up to me and asked why I wouldn't try and go to other branches to withdraw, I just told her I certainly would have, but I spent all my tfare coming here. She eventually gave me #1000 that day, just for tfare and to eat too.. Maybe she could see I was starvingly frustrated too.. Haha. I was so happy that I didn't even bother myself to go to any bank again. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

What happened to me 5 years ago when I was doing my ND was similar. It happened that I had exactly #1000 in my account and maybe #100 in my pocket. There's an ATM in school but it's not of my bank and they'll deduct #52 charges for withdrawing from another bank, and hence I can't withdraw my #1000 fromthe bank in school. And so I had to risk going to my bank in town with the #100 in my pocket as tfare. Unfortunately when I got to my bank, their ATM was out of service too. sad I went in to withdraw from the counter. But the queue was enormous due to Christmas preparation stuffs. Everything was turning funny and all of a sudden, there was power outage and the banking operations stopped. And they wouldn't on gen, I don't know exactly what happened. I got stucked in bank with nothing in my pocket. I couldn't even think what to do next. I just sat down on the floor with other frustrated customers, thinking of what next to do. Later on, other customers started disappearing one after the other, I was still like "we die here today" grin cheesy

Later on a banker walked up to me and asked why I wouldn't try and go to other branches to withdraw, I just told her I certainly would have, but I spent all my tfare coming here. She eventually gave me #1000 that day, just for tfare and to eat too.. Maybe she could see I was starvingly frustrated too.. Haha. I was so happy that I didn't even bother myself to go to any bank again. grin grin
lol grin "we live here and we die here" like a saying goes in Lion Of The Desert. Very kind of her to give you #1000 free. So unfortunate that nija still struggles with electricity stability. I can't imagine a whole bank for crying out loud losing power amidst customers. ATM came to Nigeria in 2004 right?. There would be lots of transitional spaces for ATM robbery especially in remote places.

So basically what you posted earlier was actually reflection of what actually happened to you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Empiree:
lol grin "we live here and we die here" like a saying goes in Lion Of The Desert. Very kind of her to give you #1000 free. So unfortunate that nija still struggles with electricity stability. I can't imagine a whole bank for crying out loud losing power amidst customers. ATM came to Nigeria in 2004 right?. There would be lots of transitional spaces for ATM robbery especially in remote places.

It's always an hectic period for bankers during this period. There's always queues everywhere and due to people wanting to withdraw their money in preparation for the festive periods their workloads is always high and often times they run out of service. That particular, I think it was Friday and they scheduled to close 2PM and I got there around 12 or so. Met queue I know won't disappear in the next 4 hours and yet still, I stood gidigba and like, I must collect my money today. And then I think their generator had fault and that was why they couldn't power up again. Or perhaps they were just reluctant to pay out all the withdrawals tendered to them. Lol

So basically what you posted earlier was actually reflection of what actually happened to you. cheesy

Absolutely. When I saw the tweet, it brought back that memory. grin grin grin those days ehn.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

ays ehn.
You really need to watch this. See a kind of drama in marriage am talking about. It is 17 minutes long. So i dont know if you have enough data for this. This is crazy to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drDNVGKnVlY

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Empiree:
You really need to watch this. See a kind of drama in marriage am talking about. It is 17 minutes long. So i dont know if you have enough data for this. This is crazy to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drDNVGKnVlY

I don't have enough data oh lol. shocked but I'll make sure to watch it when I have. Marriage is sweeter than anything here.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I don't have enough data oh lol. shocked but I'll make sure to watch it when I have. Marriage is sweeter than anything here.
Our world is complicated. In Nigeria, what you need is food and and legal means of taking care of family. In another word, there is hunger in the land. But relationship set up is okay for now before celebs and gays mess it up.

But in the West no hunger and there are means to provide for your family. Now, their case is like, if you ask them to do "tó", they would do "tó tò tó" with help of the law. Meaning, if your wife cheats on you in your matrimonial bed she may tell you to fvck off and there is nothing you can do. You may try and file for divorce. But before you file that, think about consequences. She may put the conditions in the divorce paper that she wants your house and car and share of your business and lump sum payment.

Learn from Hulk Hogan and Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Empiree:
Our world is complicated. In Nigeria, what you need is food and and legal means of taking care of family. In another word, there is hunger in the land. But relationship set up is okay for now before celebs and gays mess it up.

But in the West no hunger and there are means to provide for your family. Now, their case is like, if you ask them to do "tó", they would do "tó tò tó" with help of the law. Meaning, if your wife cheats on you in your matrimonial bed she may tell you to fvck off and there is nothing you can do. You may try and file for divorce. But before you file that, think about consequences. She may put the conditions in the divorce paper that she wants your house and car and share of your business and lump sum payment.

Oh, so if the husband file for divorce, the wife has the right to ask for anything from the property of the husband? And What if it's the other way round?
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Oh, so if the husband file for divorce, the wife has the right to ask for anything from the property of the husband? And What if it's the other way round?
Yes, there are instances where wife also pays spousal support just as men do but usually happens men. I honestly don't know details but what i do know is that, say for instance, you already have a house or two, 2 cars, alimony, 5 million dollars in savings etc before you marry. After you married, you bought additional 3 investment houses. I called investment houses bcus once you have more than one house, you are considered investor. You also have 5 more cars etc. So now, you and your wife need to go your separate ways, if you file for divorce like this, she has right to your entire wealth. This is why you have to be smart. Before you marry, you have to make sure she signs prenup. Prenup deters your wife from claiming your properties you bought BEFORE you marry. But she can claim properties you bought after you married plus she has access to you joint account.

So in most cases, they dont sign. This is why marriages take long to materialize in the West and this is why divorces also take long to finalize. So this is why some people go back t village to bring village girl to marry and sign the docs. By the time she starts to get smart, you have protected your assets. Definitely there are men who receive spousal support after divorce just like women who receive spousal support from men. But in most cases it doesnt favor men. So now you can understand why marriages crash quickly in the West bcus it is contract. It is all about money. Janet Jackson married Arab millionaire like this and deliberately divorced him to receive child and spousal support. She screwed him. So you understand why some women would deliberately cheat. Recall from the article i sent you, some comments read that what the guy tried to do was to take picture evidence that she cheated. I think if a wife cheats, she forfeits spousal benefits or she receives peanut from his assets. But this is not the case with the guy. You Can see he is facing 15 yrs in jail. The law is not straight.

My uncle in chicago got screwed up too by a village girl he brought from nija. The girl quickly adapted to american style and screwed him up. So many nigerians get stuck upon arriving in the US. They take it for granted due to nija mentality. They quickly rush to marry without knowing surrounding laws. They later live in poverty while their family back home think they are doing fine but don't remember them anymore. No it is not. They are suffering and smiling. They post their pictures on social media as if everything is fine but they are not doing fine.

Another way to avoid this mess is if you dont live under the same roof. This is another deterrent. What she can receive after divorce is limited. You can see why people opt for baby mama instead of wife. With baby father/baby mama, you have no responsibilities towards her except the baby provided you dont live under same roof. This is to the best of my knowledge. Men are at the disadvantage the most.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by yourfillagepipu: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
The way Airtel is drinking my data ehn

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2019
People so desperate these days

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
angry

3 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2019

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
... angry

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Empiree:

There's tendency that the pothole would be repaired within a week, but in Nigeria, it'll take at least 2years or maybe when election period is around before they'll have time for it.

That's the difference. Lol
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

There's tendency that the pothole would be repaired within a week, but in Nigeria, it'll take at least 2years or maybe when election period is around before they'll have time for it.

That's the difference. Lol
yes, told the guy who posted it on FB that. But truth be said, there is shenanigans everywhere. There are instances local govt do snub or do wuruwuru jobs. Again, the difference is that govt probes officials in charge here if he gets the contract and didn't carry out the task or used inferior quality materials. They are fined, jailed or both here. That's what Nigeria needs to work on.

But here is better than dishonest Nigerian politicians bcuz people here know their rights and they would bring officials in charge to book.

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Empiree:
yes, told the guy who posted it on FB that. But truth be said, there is shenanigans everywhere. There are instances local govt do snub or do wuruwuru jobs. Again, the difference is that govt probes officials in charge here if he gets the contract and didn't carry out the task or used inferior quality materials. They are fined, jailed or both here. That's what Nigeria needs to work on.

But here is better than dishonest Nigerian politicians bcuz people here know their rights and they would bring officials in charge to book.

Even if we know our right here, we don't have right according to government, unless one wants to get his right on the other side. That's how terrible it is.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Even if we know our right here, we don't have right according to government, unless one wants to get his right on the other side. That's how terrible it is.
nigerian govt is neither dictatorship nor democracy. I called it a "friendly tyrannical system of govt". Also, people are part of the problems. Sometimes govt fixes roads and we have citizens who created artificial potholes in order to sabotage motorists. Again, this is still govt's fault bcus here, once report reaches govt that such thing is happening, police officials deploy officers to the location to monitor 24/7. This can be done two ways, covert or overt operation to catch the criminals. This is what nigeria needs to work on.

Govt can not always prevent crimes but they can definitely prosecute criminals. Therefore, citizens that are messing up newly constructed roads or bridges should be surveilled and jailed. This is not president duty. President can only influence it. This is why you have local govt chairmen/local police to state and federal police. Nigeria does have the laws in the constitution but they dont have them in place for immediate use due to corruption bcuz, a citizen who is found guilty of this is sure will not be persecuted because their are local politicians involved in his crimes behind closed doors. This is why it is difficult for president to pass some laws. Nigerians dont understand this is the reason they always blame president for everything. They dont know about separation of powers. They studied it in schools and colleges but the moment they graduated, they refused to process this thought. They think it is for the book and not reality. However, president may use veto power sometimes but it can be met with severe backlash from Houses of senate and rep if they don't like him.

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Awon eyan tintingz shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Awon eyan tintingz shocked grin grin
I don't quite understand the image.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:26pm On May 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:27pm On May 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:28pm On May 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:29pm On May 22, 2019

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:33pm On May 22, 2019

Who taught NYC Subway Yoruba? grin

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:39pm On May 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by jbblues24(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2019
This is cool work :-) cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / Nigerian Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.