Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu (1310 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by mulattoclaro(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
The Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to use any means necessary to quell any tension that might be caused by protesting biafrans. Even if it means shooting on sight any that misbehaves. Shoot any holding the biafran flag. Kill only the protesters and not the innocent ones who go about their daily business.

Let's end this biafran madness once and for all. Enough is enough. Woe betide any mod that places me on a ban cos I'm only exercising my freedom of speech and haven't called for genocide. I haven't broken rule either.

1 Like

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Stillfire: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
The same way you have freedom of speech, is the same way they have theirs.

11 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Granted. Those bastards are trouble makers

2 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by kossyablaze(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by kalufelix(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol
small pikin sense

2 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by ragiluhivo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The Nigerian army shouldn't hesitate to use any means necessary to quell any tension that might be caused by protesting biafrans. Even if it means shooting on sight any that misbehaves. Shoot any holding the biafran flag. Kill only the protesters and not the innocent ones who go about their daily business.

Let's end this biafran madness once and for all. Enough is enough. Woe betide any mod that places me on a ban cos I'm only exercising my freedom of speech and haven't called for genocide. I haven't broken rule either.

Yoruba bastard..Go and shoot them yourself, GOAT!!

7 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Yanks101: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
I am not surprised.
The leaders of that shitthole will not hesitate to slaughter any Nigerian at a whim.
You hear governors telling his people to go and die.
Abomination of a nation.

7 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by wecan: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yoruba cowards, should go and die. Biafra must be. Nigeria army cannot do more than a dead rat. We are Biafrans. We are not cowards. We are not afraid to die. One day you shall also die.So what's the meaning. We are fighting for freedom for our future generations. Long live Biafra. Long live to all those who are fighting for their freedom

4 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
ha ha ha yea but before they open fire on us, please ask them to save oyo from becoming an emirate and to defeat the ragtag bokoharam
until then, we rock
Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ha ha ha ha....They do that and they know they will be asking for trouble.

Sorry sha, I do not think they will do this.

It will be a serious matter. I do not think Buhari or the Military top management/command needs this negative PR.
Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by adconline(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shouldn't we be concerned about Boko Haram instead??
Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Rose2014: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Yet u couldn't rescue Olu Falae
Mr E-warrior
Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Rose2014: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
adconline:
Shouldn't we be concerned about Boko Haram instead??

No we should be concerned about peaceful protesters

Yet u wonder why they call Nigeria a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
lols.. all this offemanus and there incessant lip service,, i guess you guys are now beginning to envisage that its actually not that childs play you lots lip sync it for.

1 Like

Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Karanka: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
I think this OP is nuts...
Someone should lock him once again and make sure he doesn't get out this time around.
Re: Permission To Open Fire On Any Biafran Protesting For Nnamdi Kanu by Spybradd: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Yoruba bastard..Go and shoot them yourself, GOAT!!

you got it,
that mallam mulattoclaro bastaad is trully a goat...
benins call him èwe...grin

(1) (Reply)

81 Senators Accompany Saraki To Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Boko Haram Shot 20 Dead In Borno (photos) / Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.