Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,494 members, 7,865,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State (5263 Views)

Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / 150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash / Ongoing Communal Clash,Travellers Avoid Calabar/Uyo Road & Calabar Itu Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by LieDetector(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Who will face them?
Your people already said it's a lie. Lmao

They said it's just twitter that carried it
If vanguard reports it, they'll say it's not thisday that reported it, if thisday reports it they'll say it's not an international newspaper cheesy

and if BBC or CNN broadcasts the news, they'll say it's a propaganda channel grin

Lmao cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Okanokan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
EasternLion:
JUST IN: Ongoing communal clash between Fulani Herdsmen in Igangan Oyo State ..Herdsmen said to have destroyed a farm owned by a villager.

If what you alluded to, is anything go by, what we have is inter-ethnic clash between Yoruba and the fulani.
Year in and Year out we have implored the Government of the Federation to interact with other Heads of Government in West Africa sub-region from Senegal Futa-Djallon through Mali etc, to create a grazing passage for herdsmen that will reduce to a minimum the altercations that seem endless, but trust these Leaders, clashes that does affect the elites means nothing to them, they continually maintain a stand-offish demeanour of E no concern us. Recently the Fulani leaders came out to say we will register our people inorder to reduce these incidences, but i hear they are still waiting for the Governor of Oyo State to give them the go ahead. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have to be proactively involved in making Laws that will doused the tension in the land. A recent post by a top police officer who is retired stated the issues of fulani herdsmen clashes with local farmers would be worse than the Boko Haram insurgency and here we are behaving as if nothing is happening.
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Rose2014: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
LieDetector:
and if BBC or CNN broadcasts the news, they'll say it's a propaganda channel grin

Lmao cheesy

Their own elder statesman, Olu Falae even told them himself, they implied he has dementia cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by shadrama(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Y ppl they take joy over other ppls pain. This fulani boys are nt joking o. If u doubt me go ask benue ppl. Those guys are worse than BH
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by LieDetector(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Their own elder statesman, Olu Falae even told them himself, they implied he has dementia cheesy cheesy
heheheheheh grin
I don laugh sotee people come dey wonder if I don kolo. grin grin

Chai. These people are simply a bunch of clowns cheesy

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by gab264(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
permsec:
The masters dealing with the slaves in their own land.

The next person to be kidnapped soon will be o*j in his ottta farm.

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Olaolufred(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yanks101:
And how does this solve the fulani issues in yorubaland?
Atleast these women are not hiding their heads in the sands.

[size=15pt] Uncle, the title of the thread says there is a clash. It means two opposing sides are resisting each other.
Do people clash by burrying their head in sands?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Yanks101: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
totit:

Gaining? How, can you explain abeg?

Ok ok on NL?

Onelovfu cheesy
I don't have time for clowns abeg.
one love indeed.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Ritchiee: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
shadrama:
Y ppl they take joy over other ppls pain. This fulani boys are nt joking o. If u doubt me go ask benue ppl. Those guys are worse than BH
And what they are doing in the SE now is getting more gruesome...and the madness has now gotten to the SW Falae comes to mind...oh my good...
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by totit: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yanks101:
I don't have time for clowns abeg.
one love indeed.

Let see if you will quote if again. Akpu head lipsrsealed

Oneluvfu grin
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by nd07(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ibos in d West should emulate d fulanis on how 2 handle their HOST hahaha.....

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Yanks101: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
totit:

Let see if you will quote if again. Akpu head lipsrsealed

Oneluvfu grin
Yes, i will quote you conehead for insulting me.
Bloody yoruba clown. Amala infested brain.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by MayorofLagos(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
This thread is bogus.

How is it that communal clash in Oyo between Yoruba and Fulani and the only people who witness it are on tweeter, and no picture? If your phone can tweet, it can snap.

OP, bring us authentic pictures and update.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by MayorofLagos(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
To Yorubas, no need to jump into frenzy....the story must first be authenticated, the clash must be assessed and then wexrespond.

Remember, we are not Ibos......our cart go behind the horse, not infront of it!

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by totit: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yanks101:
Yes, i will quote you conehead for insulting me.
Bloody yoruba clown. Amala infested brain.

Remember the word "clown"?

You see you are too emotional so much that you even betray your word".

Clown "indeed you her my dear

Onelovfuu cheesy
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Yanks101: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
totit:

Remember the word "clown"?

You see you are too emotional so much that you even betray your word".

Clown "indeed you her my dear

Onelovfuu cheesy
lol. mad man.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by totit: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
MayorofLagos:
To Yorubas, no need to jump into frenzy....the story must first be authenticated, the clash must be assessed and then wexrespond.

Remember, we are not Ibos......our cart go behind the horse, not infront of it!

Ocourse my brother it is must oo

We ain't some bunch of noise makers who receive beating on their yellow bombom and are now subjected to Oba of akure grin

I love this ke

Oneluvfu

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by totit: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yanks101:
lol. mad man.

Ok

It's no more "clown, it's now "mad"
Isoke

I love playing around with kids cheesy wink
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by emmalexabl(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
DANCING SHAKITIBOBO !!!

THE FULANIS SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY PRISONER..

KILL THEM ALL !!!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by eldav(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
That's mean, Bro grin grin

Rose2014:

Who will face them?
Your people already said it's a lie. Lmao

They said it's just twitter that carried it
If vanguard reports it, they'll say it's not thisday that reported it, if thisday reports it they'll say it's not an international newspaper cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Kagawa10: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol!
You mean the ordeal that had Afenifere suggesting Yoruba secession while fulani leaders looked for a way to quench the rising storm?
What have your leaders done to to the massacre at the hands of Igala in Anambra and the Fulani rape in Enugu?
Yeye folks!
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by mightyhaze: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sick country! V sick indeed.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by RareDiamond: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by FreeGlobe(f): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
superstar1:
Na lie.
Another propaganda from Biafraudsters, inhabitants of the jungle of alaigbo.
OP try harder
This shameless bastard is a disgrace to manhood. what a coward.
Yorubaland is going.... Akure conquered, now ibadan
Cc, virginfinder, januzaj, mrmbam, Aareonakakanfo

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by januzaj(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
FreeGlobe:

source twitter....no pix....no other credible source....hogwash
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by VirginFinder: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are a dullard!
Let's assume the news is true. It's a clash unlike in Enugu where the men are killed and the women raped unchallenged.
What a pathetic tribe, the ibos!!
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by Itzmusiccafe(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
How come there seemed to be a shortage of sensible Yoruba and Igbo Youths. Is it because of the state of our educational system? this is the sort of bants I read on that thread about the invasion of communities in Enugu. Who is benefiting from this chaos between us? Is anyone the better for it after this fulani killers must have invaded our farmland, kill our people, destroy all economic value bearing trees.

I see, this is another thread where we showed each other who is braver! Ahhhh the joke is on all of you, all of you: the Igbos, the Yorubas, the Urhobos, everyone from Southern Nigeria.

We need to wake up! If your neighbour's roof is on fire, you don't go to sleep. THIS IS A CLARION CALL, it is the turn of Igangan today, whose father's village turn is it tomorrow?

I am Edo! it is none of my business. Did I hear you say? THE JOKE IS ON ALL OF US.

I am tired of reading bants from people who are supposed to be suckling at their mothers breast coming out here to show their naivety.
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by fistonati(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am a full blooded Yoruba, bt ds has shown he weak we r. Imagine ds fulanis causing havoc's everywhere, becus dia man is in power dey r doing anyhow.

Suffering and Smiling
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by VirginFinder: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
LieDetector:
heheheheheh grin
I don laugh sotee people come dey wonder if I don kolo. grin grin

Chai. These people are simply a bunch clowns cheesy

You ibos are implacable bastards.

Havent the DSS paraded Falae's abductors?

Havent they started recovering the ransom paid them?

Was Falae killed?

Havent the Fulani herdsmen denied involvement in Falae's kidnap and even gone a step further to register themselves in the SW?
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by VirginFinder: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
permsec:
The masters dealing with the slaves in their own land.

The next person to be kidnapped soon will be o*j in his ottta farm.

If the news is true at all, it's a clash unlike in Enugu where the men are murdered freely and the women raped unchallenged.
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by LieDetector(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
VirginFinder:

You ibos are implacable bastards.

Havent the DSS paraded Falae's abductors?

Havent they started recovering the ransom paid them?

Was Falae killed?

Havent the Fulani herdsmen denied involvement in Falae's kidnap and even gone a step further to register themselves in the SW?
dude go vent your anger and frustration elsewhere. You guys live a life of self denial. Imagine a a whole tribe rebuffing a news with enough evidence just to please their slave masters. I'm sorry but I'm tempted to say your tribe is accursed. Damn angry
Re: JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State by VirginFinder: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
LieDetector:
dude go vent your anger and frustration elsewhere. You guys live a life of self denial. Imagine a a whole tribe rebuffing a news with enough evidence just to please their slave masters. I'm sorry but I'm tempted to say your tribe is accursed. Damn angry

You are a daft bastard!

Did Afenifere ask Fulani herdsmen to leave the SW or not?

Did Yoruba leaders threaten secession or not?

Did Fulani herdsmen deny involvement in the kidnap or not?

Have the abductors been arrested or not?

Have they been found to be Fulani herdsmen or common criminals?

Have Fulani herdsmen decided to embark on self-registration in the SW for easier accountability?

The last time you were robbed, did it matter to you if the robbers were Fulani or ibo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What You See When Election Is Approaching In Nigeria (Photo) / Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? / Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.