Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals (69666 Views)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by oz4real83(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truth24:
Dis one go hot ooo
. Yes o! But he shouldnt do age-cheating like his dad so that he won't retire from football at the age of 34 when his real age is 47years!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by cao(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrBasketball:
This cao of a girl never used her real picture @her DP. angry
Interesting...and how exactly does this affect this thread or the price of pure water, Carmelo?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Fxwarrior: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijNewsToday:
Kanu Nwankwo's son, Sean takes after him as a footballer, scores 4 goals in school match

Kanu Nwankwo's first son, Sean (the tallest in the group) has followed his father's footsteps as a footballer. Sean is an under 11 for Watford and also plays for his school, St John’s Prep and Senior School football team. He recently helped his team win the under-11 English Schools Football Association Enfield Borough Football Tournament. His team won the competition with 7 goals, four of which was scored by Sean. You go, Sean! Nigeria Super Eagles, get ready!

SOURCE: http://www.TheNews.ng/2015/10/20/kanu-nwankwos-son-sean-takes-after-him-as-a-footballer-scores-4-goals-in-school-match/

With this good news, I can call it a day. I knew Sean would make us proud just like Papillo, his father.
Even during that Peak milk advert the way he controlled the ball he placed on his neck left me amazed considering his young age!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Emilokoiyawon: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool The albino Nnamdi Kanu is trying to damage the name of a Nigerian legend, Nwankwo Kanu. God bless Nwankwo. God punish Nnamdi. Amen.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Fxwarrior: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
banttieman:
Hope he does not have heart issues like his fada

Is this meant to be funny? Am really ashamed at your comment.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by MrBasketball: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
cao:

Interesting...and how exactly does this affect this thread or the price of pure water, Carmelo?
Those "Vaseline crew" guys asked me to tell you to upload your complete body for them.

It really affect the price of Vaseline because it isn't selling... So upload and the guys will start patronizing the Vaseline company again. angry
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by cao(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

Those "Vaseline crew" guys asked me to tell you to upload your complete body for them.

It really affect the price of Vaseline because it isn't selling... So upload and the guys will start patronizing the Vaseline company again. angry
Poor them...they can use the internet for all their Vaseline needs, they should just remember that as our friend Ted pointed out - every search on the internet eventually leads to black c**ks.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Fxwarrior: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
cool The albino Nnamdi Kanu is trying to damage the name of a Nigerian legend, Nwankwo Kanu. God bless Nwankwo. God punish Nnamdi. Amen.

Its Kanu Nwankwo cos Nwankwo is his surname. Besides what's wrong with you?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by sabi99(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares
na ur type dey trap ball 8 times.........because u no sabi play ball at all
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by MrBasketball: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
cao:

Poor them...they can use the internet for all their Vaseline needs, they should just remember that as our friend Ted pointed out - every search on the internet eventually leads to black c**ks.
But they only want yours.

So no pics for them till further notice. cry
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Occurstaem(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
bummyla:
congratulations Son! Magic Johnson take notice! http://www.bummyla.com Apple does not fall far from its tree!
Please, what concern Magic Johnson with football, is he not a basketball player?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by lebete3000: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijNewsToday:
Kanu Nwankwo's son, Sean takes after him as a footballer, scores 4 goals in school match

Kanu Nwankwo's first son, Sean (the tallest in the group) has followed his father's footsteps as a footballer. Sean is an under 11 for Watford and also plays for his school, St John’s Prep and Senior School football team. He recently helped his team win the under-11 English Schools Football Association Enfield Borough Football Tournament. His team won the competition with 7 goals, four of which was scored by Sean. You go, Sean! Nigeria Super Eagles, get ready!

SOURCE: http://www.TheNews.ng/2015/10/20/kanu-nwankwos-son-sean-takes-after-him-as-a-footballer-scores-4-goals-in-school-match/

And you think he'll allow his son play for Super Eagles? except his Son can't break into the English team he can settle down to become a local champion.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Ayatullah(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares

You are a hopeless sadist or you are not a Nigerian!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by shegxy9(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
mumu.... I hate pple wey no dey appreciate tins
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares
wenger don call kanu ...u no knw anitin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ayatullah:

You are a hopeless sadist or you are not a Nigerian!
those wrds ar too strong...bro no vex, arsene wenger don collect kanu MTN number.
I think we av to discuss abt ya son. bfre price go rise.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares
I Care
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by slimbiggy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares
NFCS CARES!!! Bad belle!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by STARGREEN(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good News is sweet. Congrats. May God keep this Light Shining
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Emmy4Naija: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bonapart:
In next 6yrs, he will turn 17. Luckily he will get Eaglet call up and some fools on nairaland will start screaming over age

Excellent comment, most of the commentators here were not seeing what you saw

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by hopilo: 2:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Bonapart:
In next 6yrs, he will turn 17. Luckily he will get Eaglet call up and some fools on nairaland will start screaming over age
Guy in 6years if called up to U17 team, in England or Nigeria his birth cert, and birth place can be verified as his records in the UK hospital, his birth place will confirm his true age. But l bet you so old men with age declaration claming not birth registration was done for them in the 21st century will constitute 90% of Nigeria team
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by 989900: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2015
My son scores fourforfun.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Bonapart(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
hopilo:

Guy in 6years if called up to U17 team, in England or Nigeria his birth cert, and birth place can be verified as his records in the UK hospital, his birth place will confirm his true age. But l bet you so old men with age declaration claming not birth registration was done for them in the 21st century will constitute 90% of Nigeria team
you guys will always have something to say concerning their age
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2015
ladyF:
grin the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

#My#Opinion
It actually does sometimes, just not on this occasion :p.
Correction: The apple didn't fall far from the tree :p :p
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by MRLINGTON(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares

u still dey hate,?? go get a job
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Is this meant to be funny? Am really ashamed at your comment.

You must be brain dead.

Did u see any funny smiley? Or you simply suggested I was joking?

I am serious and it was a question. If he has, whats the biggie? His dad has passed through it and survived. If you have nothing to write just watch and learn.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2015
lastpage:

He does not ....and if he did, he lives in an "environment" where they value life, dont "loot" health allocations/treasury and would have detected and treat it ASAP.

The Boy dey campe!

Thanks bro.. Just a concerned Nigerian that needs to know.

Better him IJN

Lastpage!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by edeja1: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares
BAD BELLE[size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by ODUBEZE: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
I know say na him pikin go tall pass! him papa tall, no be small. Lol.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Nnachuka(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
ONLY POOR AND FRUSTRATED IGBOS WANT BIAFRA.
coming from an equally frustrated lunatic
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals by Cashio(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Who cares
i do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.