Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

You Dont Need A Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Dont Need A Record Label (360 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / See Why You Dont Need Those Six Packs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Dont Need A Record Label by Cheddareto(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hi guys I came across an article titled "You don't need a record label" In summary the article is about Starting as indie, own your imprint and let the major label come for you, Buh my question is this.

Is it advisable for An upcoming artiste in Nigeria to own an imprint?
Re: You Dont Need A Record Label by Chanchit: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Well that's all you can get here, in Nigeria you don't look for record labels, its the other way round, cos they are looking for ready made cash flows, so when you are done struggling,then they step in to just put the finishing touch and milk you dry.
Re: You Dont Need A Record Label by Cheddareto(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chanchit:
Well that's all you can get here, in Nigeria you don't look for record labels, its the other way round, cos they are looking for ready made cash flows, so when you are done struggling,then they step in to just put the finishing touch and milk you dry.

Hmm true talk bro.

(1) (Reply)

Which Popular Song's Instrumental Do U Want? Vote! / #NMVA2015 Full Nominee List / Creating My Own Cover Of Adele's Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.