Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? (1088 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Learn How To Print Recharge Card Here In Nigeria / Drop Your Business Card Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by zilosxp(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2009
the banks i have been to,always have too many procedures to follw.infact one of the banks even said i need a deposit of 100,000 in my current account!so am expecting your replies.
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by akinalabi(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2009
You cant get a credit card in Nigeria but you can get a debit card.

Most banks will issue it stress free. I use GTB master card and it
serves me well
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by sunshineky(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2009
I this part of the world we dont use credit-cards wat we have are debit cards
which u can use to shop in limited sites.

Gtbank offers the best service, no story, no hidden charges anywh.
i have been using Gtb mastercard since 2007 to shop online, withdral n fund
my forex acct.

just once in a while u come across sites that will not accept naija payments
u no now, d scam tin.

min openin bal-$100, $20maintaince, $10 issuerance and u are good to go.
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by Nobody: 1:21am On May 04, 2009
. . .
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by ztyle(m): 2:58am On May 04, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
poster,do not listen to him.
Why, and tell us Why?
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by Smartsboy(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2009
Please help me. How can i get my money i made online down to nigeria? I engaged myself to online data entry and survey jobs, i payed for them through fastecash prepaid visa debit card. There are hundreds of bucks waiting for me.

They asked for paypal. Which nigeria is not included. What should i do?
Tonpres18@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by zilosxp(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i
poster,do not listen to him.
is it not obvious
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by harrymoore(m): 4:32am On May 05, 2009
Hi Ziggy_mama,

Am I your enemies, speak up cos we are in a free world!
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by moshino(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2009
zilosxp:

the banks i have been to,always have too many procedures to follw.infact one of the banks even said i need a deposit of 100,000 in my current account!so am expecting your replies.

Try PHB, Zenith or GTB. Bear in mind, you can't walk in and walk out with a credit card anywhere in the world. We don't have a universal secure id system nor a universal credit rating system. So be patient and navigate the minefield and you'll get one.

sunshineky:

I this part of the world we dont use credit-cards wat we have are debit cards
which u can use to shop in limited sites.

Gtbank offers the best service, no story, no hidden charges anywh.
i have been using Gtb mastercard since 2007 to shop online, withdral n fund
my forex acct.

just once in a while u come across sites that will not accept naija payments
u no now, d scam tin.

min openin bal-$100, $20maintaince, $10 issuerance and u are good to go.

What Scam tin? If you calculte the dollar value of every single scam done by Nigerians and multiply it by 100, it is still nowhere near the scams asians, americans and europeans have pulled individually. Think of Micheal Milken, WorldComm, Arthur Andersen,Maddof etc. They just like to use Naija as the weeping boy of scams. Go check this out http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/090507/business/us_china_crime_banking_fraud. DO NOT LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by Godwin02: 1:36am On May 07, 2009
I have a web surfer with Zenith Bank. I use it for all my onlone purchases and itis really cool. It costs me only $20 to get and i had to load it with an initial sum of $100 before it was activated. I dont know what sort of card you need but there are a wi8de variety of cards offered by Zenith Bank and i am sure you'll find one that just suits your needs.
Visit them at www.zenithbank.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by osaskelvin(m): 1:58am On May 07, 2009
I will advice you to get it from GTbank.

www.ikowealthltd.uuuq.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Credit Card Here In Nigeria Stress Free? by Ccomputers(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2009
DEAR ALL,

ALL THESE BANK CREDIT CARDS AND PAY PAL OPENING FROM NIGERIA WONT WALK FOR YOU IN SOME AREAS.

I HAVE A WAY FOR U FOR WHICH U CAN DO THIS AND GET UR MONEY WITH PAY PAL,

GET IN CONTACT FOR THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS.

CARLOS VENTURES

(1) (Reply)

Bank Account Transaction Online(skye Bank) / How Long Wil It Take To Break Even I A Small Business? / Advice On What To Do With 7 Acres Of Land At Owode Egba Ogunstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.