Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? (607 Views)

Where Is Barcanista? / Where Is Barcanista???? / Who Is Barcanista Fooling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by Ballmer: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
I and some friends had a heated debate about the writing style of the person of Barcanista and Aribasala. I argued they are both rabble-rouser, all noise with no substance. Another friend argued they are different noisy entity.

Nairalanders what do you think ? Could it be true that Tonyebarcanista is Aribasala protege or they coincidentally enjoy noise making talent as hobby ?

Share your thought

1 Like

Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by jfking2005(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
They are bird of a feather
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by Imortal001: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
JAMB question!
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by decatalyst(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
I find his critique very interesting but I feel he overreact sometimes though.

Such is expected of a public analyst.
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ballmer:
I and some friends had a heated debate about the writing style of the person of Barcanista and Aribasala. I argued they are both rabble-rouser, all noise with no substance. Another friend argued they are different noisy entity.

Nairalanders what do you think ? Could it be true that Tonyebarcanista is Aribasala protege or they coincidentally enjoy noise making talent as hobby ?

Share your thought
My thought is that @Barcaniata(TonyeBarcanista) is neither a rabble-rouser nor a protege of Aribasala.

And that's a fact!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by Ballmer: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
jfking2005:
They are bird of a feather

I tell you, something in me feel they are a single sole. Always trying so hard to paint scenario even a political novice understand can not be true. Their writing is more of wishful thinking about what they desire or wish is happening in the polity.

While Tonye is able to quote web pages to back his rant I believe Aribasala can not simply because such is not allowed in newspapers. That is the only distinction I see btw their rants.
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by Ballmer: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My thought is that @Barcaniata(TonyeBarcanista) is neither a rabble-rouser nor a protege of Aribasala.

And that's a fact!

Where do you both derive the inspiration to rabble rouse intermittently at will ?
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by PureWays(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

And that's a fact!
Seriously Man, I used to love your posts, comments and all but the greatest mistake you made was to be a part of a failed, corrupt, mediocre administration..
As intelligence as you are, you should know better, it's so obvious that your switch has a hidden cause, but anyway, it's none of my business..
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ballmer:

Where do you both derive the inspiration to rabble rouse intermittently at will ?
Bros, why you de fall our hand?
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by MyMouth(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ballmer:

He derives his inspiration from the one one naira he collects from his pay masters in PDP!
Re: Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? by Ballmer: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2015
MyMouth:

He derives his inspiration from the one one naira he collects from his pay masters in PDP!
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Swimming Pools In The Country Of Western Nigeria- Yomi Akindele / Let Us Talk About Former President Olusegun Obasonjo And Is Funny Habit / Ban Eze Ndigbo Title Outside Igbo Land - Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.